Blew motor last night...

Linc5.0

That thing took off like a jet and pushed like a tank

whoa whoa whoa....what was all this "i gotta go straight the my moms for a party" BULLSHIT?! First thing all yall do is get on the internet?!! LOSERS!!!!!

Anyway, last night i popped a boner watchin eriks car RAPE a stang banger.....i think the flame singed my eye lashes.

I still get a chubby thinking about that flame ball, but immediately go limp thinking of the lights off po boys hauling ass to super trooper your ass.

Fuck you both.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you both.

i didnt drive my car brosef. I had to drive eriks car up there (that may be why it blew up) so that him and his wife(bun cookin' in the oven) could ride in the benzo (ac, radio, message seats ect). There was no way in hell you could have ridden in the rx7....it dont have no radio, ac, or cup holder. Its a sauna in that thing even with the windows down.

Good to hear you didnt do too much damage Erik. Sounds to me like you are making some nice power on spray. I add an extra quarter of a quart to my car before racing to help prevent that from a dig... Were you rolling or digging on this closed coarse in Mexico :D

Good to hear you didnt do too much damage Erik. Sounds to me like you are making some nice power on spray. I add an extra quarter of a quart to my car before racing to help prevent that from a dig... Were you rolling or digging on this closed coarse in Mexico :D

roll. cant dig...will blow up rear end.

rolling.

roll, an the retards spray wasent working due to a blown fuse. fixed that fuse an dam back to good.

so was up in Akron having some fun with the cleveland boys...I was racing a fox with a 347 and 76mm turbo. First race I murdered the guy. (My car was running incredible on spray). He wants to rerun, we take off and immediately didnt feel right. ...Definately heard serious knock from motor. Will know more tomorrow.

You should get on the Cleveland site... Everyone has a different point of view of what happened. This is quote from the guy in white fox...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuck it out to run the rx7 ls1 from columbus after the red n blues shut shit down. 1st run he jumped I spun 2nd and 3rd shit race. 2nd run I spun 2nd and 3rd hooked in 4th and passed him hard. I guess he popped his motor. At least sombody ran. 2-0 on the season

You should get on the Cleveland site... Everyone has a different point of view of what happened. This is quote from the guy in white fox...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuck it out to run the rx7 ls1 from columbus after the red n blues shut shit down. 1st run he jumped I spun 2nd and 3rd shit race. 2nd run I spun 2nd and 3rd hooked in 4th and passed him hard. I guess he popped his motor. At least sombody ran. 2-0 on the season

We have video..i was watching right next to erik in the E55...he shot out like a motherfucker by a bus length...it wasnt even close. The second race was more even but erik still pulled him until the motor went pop.

I love how people that lose always have to tell you how much they spun. A loss is a loss, nice kill Erik.

it was more than a kill...it would be like my car against a top fuel drag car.....im an not kidding. Erik let off the gas after the jump of 30ft then saw the dude coming and then jumped back on it, solidifying a complete embarrassment of a loss.

it was more than a kill...it would be like my car against a top fuel drag car.....im an not kidding. Erik let off the gas after the jump of 30ft then saw the dude coming and then jumped back on it, solidifying a complete embarrassment of a loss.

Were I come from we call that a pump fake :cool:

Cleveland vs columbus was outta control,

I was in the car the first race we were not even close to seeing the guy in the stang so we couldnt tell if he was spinnign or not coming at all like eric said it was murder.

Second race rice was pullin hard till he hit 4th, then the stang passes us like chuck norris would on his way to the gym to work out.

We got proof.

stang was fast but no fast enough.

I held it down for C-Bus also, apparently they think some cars just cant be fast until I rolled out.

I was in the car the first race we were not even close to seeing the guy in the stang so we couldnt tell if he was spinnign or not coming at all like eric said it was murder.

Second race rice was pullin hard till he hit 4th, then the stang passes us like chuck norris would on his way to the gym to work out.

We got proof.

I held it down for C-Bus also, apparently they think some cars just cant be fast until I rolled out.

Good race against that SC

i agree with the first race with out the jump. if he did it wasent much. 2nd race no. no spinning that i could see and it lookd like erik let off before the mustang went to 4th. another disappointment time up north

We got proof.

yeah mustang spun like crazy. i was behind and he was all over the place till like 4th and popn and crackn. plus oil or somethinf was coming out of the car it was all over the front of the goat wtf