Blew motor last night...

Linc5.0

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so was up in Akron having some fun with the cleveland boys...I was racing a fox with a 347 and 76mm turbo. First race I murdered the guy. (My car was running incredible on spray). He wants to rerun, we take off and immediately didnt feel right. ...Definately heard serious knock from motor. Will know more tomorrow.

they usually run awesome right before they let go...

whoa whoa whoa....what was all this "i gotta go straight the my moms for a party" BULLSHIT?! First thing all yall do is get on the internet?!! LOSERS!!!!!

Anyway, last night i popped a boner watchin eriks car RAPE a stang banger.....i think the flame singed my eye lashes.

I still get a chubby thinking about that flame ball, but immediately go limp thinking of the lights off po boys hauling ass to super trooper your ass.

Oh and for anyone thinkin of letting evolved sleep in your hotel room next time, dont do it. He will plug up the toilet with a turd the size of a cabbage patch doll, demand the temp be set at 55, and blind you with his flashlight everyone 3 seconds.

Oh and for anyone thinkin of letting evolved sleep in your hotel room next time, dont do it. He will plug up the toilet with a turd the size of a cabbage patch doll, demand the temp be set at 55, and blind you with his flashlight everyone 3 seconds.

Owned

HAhaha

lol i left that treat for you because you said you wanted to take a bath in a hotel bedtoom with two other dudes lol, i wanted to make that bath miserable for you hahaha Funny times.

I wanted you to shut up so i could sleep, but that didnt happen either.