Blew motor last night...

Linc5.0

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sucks dude, thats why i stay away from spray, not that my car could use it, but in a dsm it would be game over.

your missing the point, it had nothing to do with the spray. It had to do with lack of oil....

Guest Removed
well eric, with the spray, the pcv system should be modded, so the intake stream dont suck all the oil out of it! hell my integra was doing it,bad. i modded the pcv system with a catch can and some hose rerouting. it didnt do it no more. but with high rpm with high heat etc, you could have baked the oil while its in the pan. i would be interested to see whats in the pan...that wasnt a 98 motor, with a possible oil pump issue was it? a ls6 oil pump, or slp, or something of that sort should have been put in it with a cam, when it went in. but i cant say what was in it sooo...????????? who knows till you tear it down. the 98 (early lsx) was bad about the oil pump issue's. hell my days at gm proved the oil pumps would just come apart with some RPM and heat. but lmk if you need someone to build you a nitrous monster for that thing :) Edited by Removed

Yeah upgrade the driver, sell it to me. The offer is still there, 12k cash in hand :) oh and if i get my grubby little fingers on that sex machine in putting a LS7 in no joke.

How many times do I have to tell you..YOU CANNOT DRIVE.

How many times do I have to tell you..YOU CANNOT DRIVE.

Im moving up in the racing world. I waxed a 94 z28 on friday night!! I even gave him the whole shot, then pulled a greyhound on his ass. (in Mexico)

Im moving up in the racing world. I waxed a 94 z28 on friday night!! I even gave him the whole shot, then pulled a greyhound on his ass. (in Mexico)

OMG an LT1 car. Thats like saying you waxxed phil. :p

they usually run awesome right before they let go...

his motor has ... well HAD alot more left in it, 190+ IAT temps FTL.

WHAT he wouldnt stop talking :eek:

But all in all fun shits Driving home was a blast!! 155 for the win!

austin made me slow down i was gonna top that bitch out :) and i hope we travel that same road next time cuz i'll have the vette :)

p.s. i'm gonna need to borrow someones GPS ;)

Thats what happens when the intake is mounted behind the radiator....

Next motor please contact neonjohn and he will fix that for you with a pancake pipe and the 4 inches you need for the Mass Air.

Thats what happens when the intake is mounted behind the radiator....

Unfortunately it was the only option to a request of "Just make me the cheapest Intake set-up possible to get some miles on her and we will worry about changing/upgrading it later".

The build was pretty extensive and the intake was the absolute last part that went on so I didn't blame him at all to be honest. Erik knows it has needed to be changed to lower IAT's and allow a better over-all tune and when he decides it is time for an upgrade I am sure it will be upgraded. If the motor has to come out sounds like now is as good a time as any...

Jeff

austin made me slow down i was gonna top that bitch out :) and i hope we travel that same road next time cuz i'll have the vette :)

p.s. i'm gonna need to borrow someones GPS ;)

Yeah you were in it to win it! shit was great. At first i was dead as sleep while the first two times then i pop up and was like DAMN!! Oh when i was driving shants VW some damn deer popped out but that deer was no match for my evasive skills :D