Bulking up over 5 years

Benner

Guest tbutera2112

hes sad at first....then he gets happy at his new body half way through....then towards the end when the roids kick in he gets angry looking

rock on brotha

http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/sport/img/17474_benoit.jpg

Is it just me or does his head look p-chopped or just super tiny? lol And he lost a LOT of weight/whatever in the first 3 months, I was VERY surprised those results came so fast. It'd never happen for me.:(

i wanna hit that guy in the face...looks like a dum dum in every picture

body builders get that bad rap of being dumb...but you have to be very educated on your diet, training, rest & ect. I know pleny of bodybuilder that are doctors or have a higher than average of education

also you sure your not juicing? sounds like you have "roid rage":bangbang:

^^^i doubt he's juicing, he would be bigger. I've been lifting steady for 1year and a couple months and went from 180 and fat to 230 and strong. Give me 4 more years and i should be 250-275

It's just the way that his muscles grow and shrink. It looks like he's going through roid cycles.

Maybe it's just me.....

body builders get that bad rap of being dumb...but you have to be very educated on your diet, training, rest & ect. I know pleny of bodybuilder that are doctors or have a higher than average of education

And I know just as many if not more that couldn't beat a fourth grader in a spelling bee. Brawn has never out-done brains. Its a fact of life. The dude is juicing.

He's has more body fat in the later pictures. My buddies have walked around at 205, 215, and 237 and cutted down to 180, 176, 193 for competitions and have looked extremely smaller than they did (but big for the weight). Depending on diet you could get that way (up and down). The last pictures are from winter. Look at ALL his pics in winter and compare the summer pics, he should be bigger he has way more fat. Naturally my body will do this even without lifting or changing diet. Summer your more active, burn more calories and get leaner. I bet if you follow this, by august/september he will be leaner.

I doubt this dude competes. He quad are decent size, chest is ok at best, arms are small, delts are ok, lats are pretty good, shoulders/traps are non existent, and calfs look small

I went from 220-215-205-225-230 within 2 months and the only thing i changed was eating (and my bodyfat was realatively the same)

like most said this could easlily be done with diet and the right training. BUt there are some pics and a couple of months where you wonder how that happened. Depending of what roids you take and what you stack it with, you can make your body look however you want. Roids and the idea that they can only make you huge is incorrect.

neat thing to do and track like that.

personally I would have called it a day in his photos by August of 03. I used to be there in my college days, but now I'm at about Feb 03 of him.

he must have really dieted lean and trained extra hard to lean out like that in only 6 months. I think all those tanning sessions melted away his fat :)

I need to do that.....just stick to a freaking lean as regimented diet with consistant exercise to get back to my lean/mean 155lbs. 25-30lbs to go :o

not that anyone here would want to see pics of me along the way......at least I hope not. but hey, at least they would be properly exposed :D

^^^i doubt he's juicing, he would be bigger. I've been lifting steady for 1year and a couple months and went from 180 and fat to 230 and strong. Give me 4 more years and i should be 250-275

Just asking, but you gained 50lbs of muscle in a year?