Owned ... A Thread

sol740

The first 8 pages are a must read!

it gets good again on like page 15 or so.

I love how they found out everything about the kid. Not just his address and cell, but his mom's address, the fact that his sister is a stripper, etc :lol:

Guest tbutera2112
cliffs? i dont want to read 23 pages...i hate when random ass people sign up at the forum just to post "checking in from www.fagsland.ct"...makes even more shit to rumble through

cliffs? i dont want to read 23 pages

Basically a kid in a highly identifiable acura steals someone elses front lip out of a parking garage. internet rage ensues and they end up finding everything out about the person. pics, address, etc. While trying to defend himself the thief only makes matters worse for himself and eventually stops posting.

-member has front lip stolen off his tsx, has video of another tsx committing the crime

-other members recognize car committing the crime, and its a member of the forum

-accused member is obviously guilty, but repeatedly denies it and pretty much fucks himself with his stupidity

At least read the first few pages, it'll be worth it

Guest tbutera2112
-member has front lip stolen off his tsx, has video of another tsx committing the crime

-other members recognize car committing the crime, and its a member of the forum

-accused member is obviously guilty, but repeatedly denies it and pretty much fucks himself with his stupidity

At least read the first few pages, it'll be worth it

did they ever find solid proof it was him?

did they ever find solid proof it was him?

Yeah, he created another screen name and admitted to the crime in an attempt to save himself and take the blame off his "real" username, not realizing that they could match the IP's

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
Yeah, he created another screen name and admitted to the crime in an attempt to save himself and take the blame off his "real" username, not realizing that they could match the IP's

Those pesky IP addresses will get you EVERYTIME...