Need help laying shingles Tuesday

TurboRust

Tar paper is down or atleast was until the storm tonight. anyone good at laying shingles please let me know if you're available tuesday anytime I need to make some headway on the roof the front side is 75% done the back is just tar papered.. roof isnt steep at all just a 5"/12" slope. I can pay you cash for help and have air nailers available...please pm or call me if you're available

Thanks,

Derek

256-4040

believe me Jason I would trade you spots for a day in a second if I could.. I had no idea how far up shit creek I would be trying to tackle this with a few friends. I didnt have enough insurance money to do it through a company and the 2 guys I had come commit to the job flaked out on me.

Sorry guys. Theres a hand full of people I was scheduled to help do things for before getting hurt.

no problem Jason..life happens. situations like this are 10% the problem and 90% how you react to them. Things will be looking up soon i'm sure.. have they given you any eta on being mobile again without a crutch or walker?

Nope, he hasn't. I was over this morning helping him haul shit away and clean up a bit, but he really needs a hookup on someone to install the new shingles...give him a call/text.