Fastest Street Car In Columbus?

Main3s

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racing on the street also isn't street legal. What's your point? Also e85 is street legal and it is MUCH higher than 94 octane.

I don't get the point of having a drag car built and then bragging about how much of a street car it is.

If you can drive to the spot w/o it overheating or the battery losing it's charge, it is a street car period.

Mark make over 1000 rwhp and if he wanted to he could drive it yr round everyday. He just chooses not to and to keep the paint and car looking nice by keeping it out of bad weather. Maybe you can convince him to rhino line his car like you so he can drive it everyday and be like you.

If he had a EVO and he wanted to take it and lay in the dirt I would suggest it. I think one of the first things i said about my project is that it was not for everyone period.

Well a friend of mine drives this everyday and I guess thats what brought this up...

http://www.intense-racing.com/pics/dynos/Scott_Cook_G8_Dyno_723_med.jpg

http://www.intense-racing.com/pics/G8TT/IG8_Wheels_1_800.jpg

http://www.intense-racing.com/pics/G8TT/IG8_Wheels_2_800.jpg

Currently ran a best of 10.7 @ 129 with a 1.7 60ft (not that impressive but it was the 1st time out)

goals are to make 800whp on pump gas

8 second 1/4 mile pass

200mph in the standing mile

all while still being able to drive to work in comfort...

I don't care who you are... if you can do that shit, you have a bad ass car.

Do any of these cars run cats? Or legal db exhaust? I dont think the car has to be 50 state street legal to be considered a street car. Tagged/insured and could be driven to the track and back (not that most people want to heatsoak everything before they race), i consider it a street car. I dont care what tire/gas it runs.

I think most people are really arguing over the quickest et daily (sees over a few thousand mile a year).

Do any of these cars run cats? Or legal db exhaust? I dont think the car has to be 50 state street legal to be considered a street car. Tagged/insured and could be driven to the track and back (not that most people want to heatsoak everything before they race), i consider it a street car. I dont care what tire/gas it runs.

I think most people are really arguing over the quickest et daily (sees over a few thousand mile a year).

I think some of the guys drive 300 miles round trip to and from the track to run. and daily the evo's

Guess we could go all over with this one:

Fastest street legal car with cats, on pump gas, drag radial only, no wheelie bar, stock glass etc....

-Original statement of it being able to drive 7 days a week, rain or shine (depending upon owner), and not get you pulled over by every local cop seems to be what was stated. There's about a million different definitions of "street car" to "streetable" to "street legal".