Yup it's true... 98 SS for sale.

Zach1647545520

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you guys are so fast to pass judgement on a situation you know nothing about.

And I didn't know it was apart?

shut up damnit....im just hearing everyone else say your going back to Hondas :asshole:

and it was when we worked together supposedly? and he always talked like it would be awhile before he finished it. Just wondering how the old man and his car are doing...

we all know what happens when you assume.

yea you go out an sell your nice ass camaro an keep your pos honda like a retard

edit back on topic. so how many times would you say you have opened the gas tank door?

yea you go out an sell your nice ass camaro an keep your pos honda like a retard

edit back on topic. so how many times would you say you have opened the gas tank door?

If you like it so much why don't you buy it? Every one should chip in and buy my car or you guys can shut your pie holes.

Zach its joe... good car, good guy. whatever he does with his money WHEN the car sells, buying a foriegn car, settling for a high dollar hooker, buying my Z28... whatever, it's his decision to regret or to be happy with.

Zach its joe... good car, good guy. whatever he does with his money WHEN the car sells, buying a foriegn car, settling for a high dollar hooker, buying my Z28... whatever, it's his decision to regret or to be happy with.

Thanks dude. If all goes good it is gone this weekend.

som1 is getting butthurt

And some people just need to quit acting immature. (not aim towards you though)

• 2 weeks later...