Ricer kid

spooling 1g

Yeah.. the pulley for the turbo...:confused: The sad thing is there really ARE people like that who swear they have real mods and are making mad HP with their Ram Air Induction.

I worked with this dude who was like that. He had a V8 Thunderbird (4.6L) This motherfuck was dead serious that his 98 Thunderbird with platinum spark plugs and ram air induction could walk my GTP. :nono: I tried and tried to get him to race me for MONTHS because he just wouldn't let it go. Finally he agreeded only becasue I stayed after work for 3 hours until his shift was over. We went from a 45 roll (His call :rolleyes:) He honked it off and I let him get get at least 2 cars on me then floored it and put about 5 on him by the time I was doing 80mph. The next day at work I asked him what happened to his car and he said... ready for this... That his new spark plugs weren't "broken in yet" and couldn't handle the boost... On his N/A Thunderbird! :lol: I was speachless... He quit about a month later.

Yeah.. the pulley for the turbo...:confused: The sad thing is there really ARE people like that who swear they have real mods and are making mad HP with their Ram Air Induction.

I worked with this dude who was like that. He had a V8 Thunderbird (4.6L) This motherfuck was dead serious that his 98 Thunderbird with platinum spark plugs and ram air induction could walk my GTP. :nono: I tried and tried to get him to race me for MONTHS because he just wouldn't let it go. Finally he agreeded only becasue I stayed after work for 3 hours until his shift was over. We went from a 45 roll (His call :rolleyes:) He honked it off and I let him get get at least 2 cars on me then floored it and put about 5 on him by the time I was doing 80mph. The next day at work I asked him what happened to his car and he said... ready for this... That his new spark plugs weren't "broken in yet" and couldn't handle the boost... On his N/A Thunderbird! :lol: I was speachless... He quit about a month later.

I'll race you with my thunderbird lol