Anyone gotten "snipped"?

Bam

Thinking about getting the boys snipped and wondering what the procedure was and how was it after? Immediately as in pain and long term as in use and whatnot. Just trying to make sure nothing changes,etc.

Best investment ever. It's a quick 15-30 minute in office ordeal with minimal pain (they give you meds). Within a week you are pretty much 100%.

:)

No shit? It's completely outpatient? Wow that's awesome and scary at the same time, lol.

And yeah Rick, for me it's 3 kids isn't an option! The more we talked about it and thought it out, having a 3rd changes quite a few things for us in terms of money, cars, house, etc and we're happy with the two we've got now, they're a handful by themselves most of the time.

thanks guys, any recommendations or should I just ask my doc next time I go?

Oh and does insurance cover this as normal for those that have had it done or what?

No shit? It's completely outpatient? Wow that's awesome and scary at the same time, lol.

And yeah Rick, for me it's 3 kids isn't an option! The more we talked about it and thought it out, having a 3rd changes quite a few things for us in terms of money, cars, house, etc and we're happy with the two we've got now, they're a handful by themselves most of the time.

thanks guys, any recommendations or should I just ask my doc next time I go?

Oh and does insurance cover this as normal for those that have had it done or what?

Like most things, coverage is based upon your insurance. Just call them and they will tell you.

I have 3 kids,wife almost died with my last son,and we were told no more so I had it done.I got snipped on a Tuesday and was at Kil Kare on Thursday.Frozen Peas FTW.I kept telling the kids we were having Peas for dinner and they'd freak out!Just watch out for the first time after the operation,no one gave me the warning.

Couldnt do it, my wife did it. A buddy at work had his done and a week later his balls swelled the size of grapefruits. They stayed like that for over a week. It was nasty. And from what he says very painful.

My old boss had that happen. Said they were fine and his toddler came running in one day and jumped on his lap and hit them and after that they swelled up for about a week.

Got mine one about 4-5 years ago. $60 (two $30 co-pays) and it was done. 20 minute outpatient, drove home and had a bag of peas on my boys for the weekend. Went back to work on Monday.

the ONLY thing that really hurts is the 3 needle shots to numb it up :).

. A buddy at work had his done and a week later his balls swelled the size of grapefruits. .

so this isant normal? ive never had this done too me yet but my junk looks like twoo grapefruits below a pencil? wierd

i will defentally be getting this in a few years after i have two kids. you know once i find that "one" an all haha

was a piece of cake. zero pain, zero after affects. I was put under for it (doc's preference). went home relaxed in bed all day. Frozen Peas FTMFW!!! 20 min on 20 min off.

was about 85% the next day.

Only thing that sucked was the the stitches itchedafter the second week.

Just hope you don't have a high tolerance to local anesthetics like I do. I felt the whole procedure, from the slicing to the cutting to the cauterizing to the sewing.

Then it felt like someone kicked me in the balls for three weeks, 24/7.

Have fun.

Best investment ever. It's a quick 15-30 minute in office ordeal with minimal pain (they give you meds). Within a week you are pretty much 100%.

:)

Does it make you less territorial? Are you still able to spray your sent to mark things?