2001 LS1/T56 for sale on rx7club

Twistedrx7

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=844254

VERY SORRY THE INTIAL PRICE WAS PUT ON WRONG. I am having to sell my beloved fully built and supercharged LS1. I will take the supercharger off to help with the price if needed. Bills are stacking up and I cant afford my project like I thought. My loss is your gain. I planned on putting this in my 1993 Mazda RX7, which is also for sale. The motor came out of my 2001 WS6 TRANS AM. I pulled it out to do this swap. I bough the vechicle from a mutual friend. The motor has right at 7,000 miles on it. The 6-Speed Trans has less then 25,000 since its rebuild and the supercharger has less then 20,000 on it. The supercharger kit alone is $6999.99. This motor is a beast with or without the supercharger system. It sent the Trans Am well into the 8's in the 1000 ft. Email me at cnrphotography@aol.com if no reply on here right away. Pictures wouldnt show up on here. I will email you pictures. Thank You

The motor-

2001 LS1

LS6 Intake Manifold

BBK 80MM Throttle Body

Port and Polished Heads

Eagle Rods

Eagle Crank

Manley Pistons (Teflon Coated)

Comp Cam

Polished Vortech Water to Air Supercharger System-

Polished Head Unit

Brackets

Belts

Water Intercooler

Polished Intercooler

Injectors

Water Tank

Water Pump.

Guest tbutera2112
that's a lot for just a drivetrain only

thats what im sayin...

he mentioned the car in his ad, so i was curious if the car came with it? if so, it seemed too low unless the car was maybe a roller?

Im not sure why he only wants 11k for the supercharger and engine yet he wants 10k for the engine? Im sure he got raped on install labor. I know parts dont add up to that, yet it is low mileage and a rebuilt tranny. I bet someone could get him down to 6 or 7k