Weekend Meet Spots?

gamereric1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even outside of the general easton mall area... such as the strip with the wal-mart across the street, or even on the other side of 270? I'm down to help actually organize something and get something real going here. I have been to a couple of the late night meets up by polaris with the mitsu, and that's how I found out about all of this. Its a good thing you guys have going on, and it would only take just a little more effort to make it legit. Going that route, you could kick out all the ricers and people actin a fool. I'm not really down to race either of my cars on the road, but hanging out on a fri or sat when I don't have anything else better to do, to shoot the shit and scope out some cars is a pretty righteous way to spend the night if you ask me.

We could make it like a first come first served type deal. First 50 there get in, the rest can fuck off.

What about all the businesses that have huge lots around Easton? Or has this been proposed before?

It is hard to find a spot that will give us permission. The problem is the 2% of mouth breathing knuckle draggers that show up doing burnouts, drifting, bumping their jams, racing around the parking lot and general fuckery have ruined it.

The New Spot gives us the chance to have a controled space so don't go blabbing it to a ton of people. I don't want to see the same retards that were at polaris/advanced/iron pony.

I will also try to post up random meet places for food and hanging out that will be more family friendly and not late at night.

what happened to that ntb thread? it was getting interesting

It got moved due to high levels of fuckery and people inviting the universe to come out. It is now in a more secure location.

I am also getting my ban hammer nice and shined up for the fool who forged the letter that we could hang out at iron pony.

We should just go back to the airport!!

Hoochard was chill untill a few of us hid in cornfields and driveways for hours. Too bad i wasnt driving a riced out saleen at the time.

Also, i have a connection at average joes and they might be interested in a "bike night" type event, but it would be shut down just like bike night at 10 or 11... Who ever would be in charge of speaking on cr's behalf with them pm me for details.

You cut a hole in your hood under the fake hood scoop... to make it functional... You don't have a Air Cleaner siting on top of a carburetor... you should have just removed the passenger headlight.... lol

Modding a car in a way that does not help car (nonfunctional hood scoop) = Rice

Now go buy a GTR emblem and put it next to the Blue Oval

Tell me why I would be considered rice...

I will dig race your 2v with "functional Scoop" against my 2v with a v6 hood for $50

Its not my fault the scoop doesn't come fuctional from the factory. And as for the racing, why?

There is a reason why... it wouldnt do anything.... still doesn't do anything... because I need $50 pm me if your down 40 roll or dig... I also have driver mod:D

Ok you two that is about enough take your slap fight to pm's lol.

This thread is about to have a fork stuck in it anyway...

Reasons we need the damn Kitchen back! Lol sorry not yelling at you, just saying :)

Reasons we need the damn Kitchen back! Lol sorry not yelling at you, just saying :)

Yeah, yeah i know give us the kitchen back and we will play nice...

That is all I need is more PM's about people getting butthurt about somebody saying the car is slow or their old lady's junk smells like cabbage.

The idea of the kitchen is nice in theory but there are to many people on here who take the interwebz to serious.

It got moved due to high levels of fuckery and people inviting the universe to come out. It is now in a more secure location.

I am also getting my ban hammer nice and shined up for the fool who forged the letter that we could hang out at iron pony.

:confused: So, something happened with the Iron Pony thing? wtf?! I went there one whole night. It was actually quiet and nobody was an ass. So, did I miss the new spot within this thread (I skimmed through it)?

:confused: So, something happened with the Iron Pony thing? wtf?! I went there one whole night. It was actually quiet and nobody was an ass. So, did I miss the new spot within this thread (I skimmed through it)?

Yes someone forged a letter and showed it to security saying we could be there. A rep from Iron Pony confirmed this and that we could not meet there.

If you want the meet spot PM me and I will you know. Or try to find in the thread I won't repost it since it is already getting posted all over.