Weekend Meet Spots?

gamereric1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooters. Eastside. All weekend. Don't do dumbshit and it'll be straight. And I go to osu, and I agree with your idea, but there's no food locations thatll jus let us sit around. And if your still into racing, go to brian carters house in hilliard! Down the street from hooters. He races himself all the damd time

Polaris is out....the same company that owns all the property at the mall and across the street don't want us up there.

Ah, shit. Iron Pony responded to my email. They hired extra security now because "unauthoized people were in their lot"

Hello Eric,

Thanks for your interest in Iron Pony.

I spoke with the owners regarding your request and they informed me that they have had many requests similar to yours and both our attorney & our insurance company advise us to not allow any afterhours or outside use of the parking lot of any kind unless it is a company event that is controlled by the company.

Due to unauthorized use of the lot & associated damage we have had to add security patrols during the overnight.

I wish things were different but as soon as someone gets hurt it is Iron Pony that gets the lawsuit.

Alan

Iron Pony

There's always the parking lot on campus by the shoe off tuttle. But that's jus an opinion

Hooters eastside one week, west side next week. Never polaris. Never never never never ever polaris.

Oh and the giant eagle and sonic on 33 was pretty sweet last year. But never polaris.

Once it is made public (who/what/when/where), the folks you do not want to show up, will show up. And if you cycle around town, the businesses will eventually catch on.

Whatever happened to a bunch of folks showing up an Applebees and kicking retarded bitches out of their table so we had somewhere to sit and eat?

KillJoy

I have got an idea... it will be east side.. possibly somewhere at polaris... but I have 1 or 2 details to figure out concerning the ricers.... it may cost everybody that shows up the first few times $1 but I will explain if it goes through...

-Rhett

Guest Removed
I have got an idea... it will be east side.. possibly somewhere at polaris... but I have 1 or 2 details to figure out concerning the ricers.... it may cost everybody that shows up the first few times $1 but I will explain if it goes through...

-Rhett

I'd charge a dollar...thats if people learn to behave and respect my property.

and not leaving hoods, and boxs and shit all over my parking lot :mad:

Dover hit the nail on the head. The only time I have been out to polaris this year is to eat at QS&L. If we had meets were we would eat then shoot the shit for a little while I would go. All I hear about with the meets now a days is half the people stand around while the other half race their slow ass cars. No food, no games, rice for days, and idiots roll racing through traffic. Count me out.

Guest Removed
Dover hit the nail on the head. The only time I have been out to polaris this year is to eat at QS&L. If we had meets were we would eat then shoot the shit for a little while I would go. All I hear about with the meets now a days is half the people stand around while the other half race their slow ass cars. No food, no games, rice for days, and idiots roll racing through traffic. Count me out.

there is always food here..but that shit isnt cheap. i have spent a lot of money in the past several weekends in may.

All the meets are at my house. Anyone that does a burnout or revs their engine will be shot on the spot. Anyone that brings people I dont know will be handcuffed and stuck in a random trunk. Anyone that litters will have their genitals removed with a jagged chop stick. Anyone that starts shit will be forced to hop to the hospital with their recently severed foot in their arm like a new born baby.

So... who's ready to have some fun!!!!!

Due to the response there will in fact be a meet at my house on Saturday. Its a byod so please bring your own dildo. Note: Astroglide will be available upon request.

there is always food here..but that shit isnt cheap. i have spent a lot of money in the past several weekends in may.

And thats not fair that you should pay for it. Its a gooidea to show people where the shop is and advertise... but after a few more weeks you will be cutting into your profit and it will be the same people eating free food at that point.. Replace the fridge with a vending machine ;)

There is an empty lot on sawmill and 270, used to be Bj's...right by dublin amc and infiniti. its a huge lot....

hilliard/columbus area near mill run has a bunch of huge empty lots. we usually pre-meet at the empty k-mart there to go up to polaris. but the k mart is a huge abandoned lot. right near 270 (cemetery/fishinger exit) and its on the edge of hilliard so the hilliard cops never go. on top of that. the roads a little beat up so its actually kinda hard to drive like a dick. :D