Weekend Meet Spots?

gamereric1

Guest Removed
And thats not fair that you should pay for it. Its a gooidea to show people where the shop is and advertise... but after a few more weeks you will be cutting into your profit and it will be the same people eating free food at that point.. Replace the fridge with a vending machine ;)

or start charging for pop, and burgers to cover the cost.:p

.35c can of pop and $1.00 burger's :confused:

but it would be different if people brought stuff in to help out... but then other people bringing stuff to feed every one isnt fair either

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got an idea... it will be east side.. possibly somewhere at polaris... but I have 1 or 2 details to figure out concerning the ricers.... it may cost everybody that shows up the first few times $1 but I will explain if it goes through...

-Rhett

I'd be willing to spend a couple of bucks to come out to a spot that was relatively free of dumbasses and that I knew wouldn't get busted up.

What may be going down is, having a place or 2... but it will get busted up if people act stupid.... the reason for the cost... CR members and other people we KNOW and that either have a CR sticker or a CR placard of some sort visible in their car or bike. If it is seen that one of the cars represented by CR is the douch... the spot will stop allowing us... if not one of the marked cars... they will be asked to leave...

Kind of like the idea of wrist bands at a campus party... it is then private and all others are trespassing....

Hooters needs no stickers, plus most of us will go spend our few dollars on sum food or beer and they have been very cool with us this year being there. So that should be the end of this discussion.

Hooters on main st. And if u don't like the drive then go to circuit cityu, then advance, then the bank, the home depot. By then it should be 1am and uve ran enough gas out of your car.

this just in!!

Every one want ricers to fuck shit up... orginazation is over rated apparently so fuck it... I am going to hooters on main this weekend and going to try to Tokyo drift it in the parking lot... then rev my engine real loud for like 20 min and when the cops come I will leave and we will see how that works....

or maybe we should all sell our cars and go start another hobby like sweater knitting.... the scene is dead...

Guest Removed
And thats not fair that you should pay for it. Its a gooidea to show people where the shop is and advertise... but after a few more weeks you will be cutting into your profit and it will be the same people eating free food at that point.. Replace the fridge with a vending machine ;)

Dana has already thought about that, and made a few calls. The other night she was kicking around the idea of a Jerk Tax, she was laughing hysterically,and some of the other names she had for it...very funny stuff.

Oh and wagner is a homo who loves keuna reeves.

BOGUS!!!!

psss forget sweater nitting lets start rc car races bitches!! lol

LOL yea that could end bad.

I have had some peopel PM me stuff and the best idea is either retts or a place that serves food.

Dove is the winner and summed it up best. I am going to start working on "Wings and Wheels" night soon. If I can get it all worked out it should be pretty cool and on saturday nights.

Oh and Phill likes fat chicks in party hats

the thing on trash is regardless who is at a SPOT ull always gona depend on someone leaving bottles and trash when we throw a event we have the same problem the thing is regardless who u are pick it up and stop complaining about people not geting there own trash and suck it up.. if u want the spots to stay then dont be another person ignoring it

or start charging for pop, and burgers to cover the cost.:p

.35c can of pop and $1.00 burger's :confused:

but it would be different if people brought stuff in to help out... but then other people bringing stuff to feed every one isnt fair either

everyone cant help rob.. u cant sale burgers and pop and expect everyone to be a happy family and pitch in.. maybe it just needs to be a group who is commited to making sure at the end of the night nothin is F-d up and everything is clean... and if no one cares enough to keep the spots together then we wont have a spot..lol. someone gota step up eventually what ever happen to Tysons friend with the dreads who looked like T pain he worked hard to give us a spot

sounds like these kids are really causing problems. Im pretty new in Columbus but dang i seen alot of people up by Kroger.. Sounds like the immature ruined it again.

Finding a place where we can go inside and eat would def be a nice idea.. I would actually come out and hang out if there was a reason other then parking in the lot and standing around all night and not even getting a drink or eating..

Wednesday nights at QSL is bike nights.. Now that i go to almost every week!

If Slowmotion is doing a cruise-in on friday nights that would be great but again the dis respect will ruin it and wont last long. If we could get a cop to hang out... If a kid comes in and peels out and does stupid stuff he could give him a ticket.. That would get rid of the problems..

So, who wants to do a search and see how many threads we have had like this over the past couple years. No one seems to get that unless there is a private lot with a completely controlled entrance, the same shit will happen. I think we made it a month or two before all the ricers found out about meeting at IPS for instance. Between trash, fights, guns, cops, etc... it all just gets out of hand.

the thing on trash is regardless who is at a SPOT ull always gona depend on someone leaving bottles and trash when we throw a event we have the same problem the thing is regardless who u are pick it up and stop complaining about people not geting there own trash and suck it up.. if u want the spots to stay then dont be another person ignoring it

About the trash:

We always talk about how we need to show ricers how to behave and have proper lot etiquette... but lets start by us (more mature members in the car scene) seting the example... we pick up after ourselves... I am not saying we pick up after everybody all night.. but we dont trash the lots and at the end of the night walk around real quick and pick it up...

but I am going to keep trying to set my thing up. are their people that would be willing to help when I get details.... PM me if you are willing and I will keep you informed as I go... this thread will get all junked up so make sure to PM me.

ricers havent found my place....thay have no business being here anyway.

Unfortunately, I would be willing to bet if you host fri/sat meets they will find it.