Stanley Cup, GAME 7

Main3s

As much as I loathe both teams I think my hatred for the detroit red wings and their armada of fair weather 'oh I became a fan in '97 like everyone else' fans runs much deeper than my simple dislike of Sidney Crosby and his boyish good looks as well as Evengi Malkin and his "i may make 6 million dollars but cant afford a good dentist" smile.

In conclusion I refuse to speak any sort of chant that might show my support of the igloo team and give this simple expression of my feelings...

FUCK DETROIT!

Go Pens! I just wanna see Hossa's reaction when the Pens win it all!

This.

I'd love it when he misses out two years in a row.

Again, FUCK DETROIT.

YES. I told my G/F I wouldn't care if somehow the Cup got lost on it's way to the arean, as long I could see Hossa's face after the Wings loose.

As much as I loathe both teams I think my hatred for the detroit red wings and their armada of fair weather 'oh I became a fan in '97 like everyone else' fans runs much deeper than my simple dislike of Sidney Crosby and his boyish good looks as well as Evengi Malkin and his "i may make 6 million dollars but cant afford a good dentist" smile.

In conclusion I refuse to speak any sort of chant that might show my support of the igloo team and give this simple expression of my feelings...

FUCK DETROIT!

Thats funny :D you couldn't find a Pens fan until two years ago, and they couldn't give tickets away before Cindy was drafted. Only Mario stepping in saved that pitiful franchise.

GO WINGS (fan since 1982 pre Yzerman, when they SUCKED)

FUCK DETROIT!

Haha, I just saw this ^^. He's been doing nothin but playin hockey for the past 2 year, I don't think he's had time. :lol: But yeah, he is an ugly Russian.

Thats funny :D you couldn't find a Pens fan until two years ago, and they couldn't give tickets away before Cindy was drafted. Only Mario stepping in saved that pitiful franchise.

Ok, I MIGHT give you the exception to the rule then. Im just sick of seein all of these "die hard" wings fans that just happened to start buyin wings merchandise circa '97 when they HAPPEN to break their 40 year drought of not winning the cup. But I do feel kinda bad for you, Ive known alot of hockey fans from various cities and wings fans happen to be some of the worst (yes even worse than St. Louis fans) Ive heard horror stories of death threats against Jackets fans that dare attended a game in the joe. I just hope these stories are few and far between.

I went to Game 2 of the first round of the playoffs in the Joe and proudly displayed my Commodore shirt. I wasnt hassled too much but i didnt dare try and hide my affiliation either. The only trouble i got was from the drunk cougar down the isle form me who kept yelling "hey columbus, check out the scoreboard tiger". Before I left I whispered that she was gorgeous (an obvious exageration) and that the only thing that would make her look better than a jackets jersey is ropes of my semen strewn about her face. The expresssion on her face was priceless. Then I left.

FUCK DETROIT!

Oh and to respond to your notion that Pens fans are just as bad if not worse than Wings fans. I wont disagree. :)

And Mario didnt really have an option 'not' to step in. He was part owner after they couldnt pay him what he was owed from his years of playing on the team. So had he not stepped in the franchise couldve gone bankrupt and moved to Kansas City. But thats all in the past and now they're playing game 7 :D

Oh and to respond to your notion that Pens fans are just as bad if not worse than Wings fans. I wont disagree. :)

And Mario didnt really have an option 'not' to step in. He was part owner after they couldnt pay him what he was owed from his years of playing on the team. So had he not stepped in the franchise couldve gone bankrupt and moved to Kansas City. But thats all in the past and now they're playing game 7 :D

Pens fans aren't bad, at least from me experience. I've been to the last 2 home games when Pittsburgh played Columbus. 1st was like 3 years ago when the Pens got embarrassed thanks to Danny Saborin. My G/F and I couldn't get tickets together so we had to sit at the opposite end of the aisle 1 row apart. Anyway, she was there to cheer on the Pens and 3 guys in BJ's shirts kept yelling at her, "Sit the fuck down Crosby Sucks!". I kind of let it go, then 1 Yelled out, "Hey bitch sit your dumbass down, they're loosing". I then step over a few rows and had some words with them...It stopped after that. This last game we went to despite having the Crowd be 50/50 Pens and BJ fans, people were still giving me shit on the way to the Car.

But hey, you know what as a fan, what else can you do but cheer on your team and razz the others. So to me shit talking is just part of the experience. If you watch every team play I’m sure you’ll find a few of their Fans set bad examples for the team they’re cheering for too.

And fair weather fans!? Every team has them. How is it that Columbus had a bunch of empty seats last year and could fill them up this year? It's called winning! No one wants to go cheer on a team that looses. If it took Sidney Crosby to get people excited about the Penguins again, then so be it! He’s not only good for Pittsburgh; he’s good for other teams as well.