Wanting to buy first bike. Need Help

Rhett

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phil you want a bike now ??? What happened to " Dametrus your gonna kill yourself as soon as you hope on the freeway ? " or " bikes are dumb"

well he was talking about you. that explains it all

phil an rhett also man make sure you check out insurance rates on the bikes that you choose. if you have an iffy record full coverage(which you have to have on a financed bike) it can be verrrrrrry pricy

Phil, Rhett, hell anyone that wants seat time, I would love to ride with anyone. I just love riding, and I've only been doing it for a short time. If anyone wants a starter bike you can have my 86 Interceptor for 500 (firm, I paid 1100 for it in January. The throttle is fucked up and won't snap back when you release it, and the carbs need adjusted. Fix those two things and sell it in a couple months for a few hundred dollars profit. I don't care, I just want a newer/nicer/bigger bike. It might be good for you guys too since its not very tall at all.

when do you want to lose you money? trails friday?

Psss I work nights so track nights are I'm possible. We will set this up at a disclosed location in mexico.

dont buy from hinds.. that is all

X2 I've dealt with k an c yamaha out in hebron(mile or two past trails) I've bought 7 toys from them. Family owned mom an pop shop amazingly nice people an great prices.

Phil, Rhett, hell anyone that wants seat time, I would love to ride with anyone. I just love riding, and I've only been doing it for a short time. If anyone wants a starter bike you can have my 86 Interceptor for 500 (firm, I paid 1100 for it in January. The throttle is fucked up and won't snap back when you release it, and the carbs need adjusted. Fix those two things and sell it in a couple months for a few hundred dollars profit. I don't care, I just want a newer/nicer/bigger bike. It might be good for you guys too since its not very tall at all.

This is a perfect bike. Hey ryan what's one of the first thing uy did on this bike? Pulled out hit gravel an layed it down. Since its a newb error an a old ass bike who cars. An imm sure u didn't care. But u sure would of if it was a newer nice more expe

This is a perfect bike. Hey ryan what's one of the first thing uy did on this bike? Pulled out hit gravel an layed it down. Since its a newb error an a old ass bike who cars. An imm sure u didn't care. But u sure would of if it was a newer nice more expe

Exactly, I got up, dusted myself off, hopped back on and continued to ride to work. Bike ran fine before my cousin tried to adjust the idle and fucked with the wrong screw hahaha.

What are you doing today? Give me a call or txt me 6147693501

Guest fist302
I got my first bike when i was 18 and it was a ninja 250. I am still alive today and when i dropped it it only devalued it 100 bucks lmao. I will say a 250 is prolly a lil to week IMO for a small to average build guy a ninja 500 or equivalent is perfect. Plenty of power for a first timer but cheap and forgiving. I would HIGHLY suggest not getting a loan for your first bike, we all know why XD. My next bike will be a 600 but im not planning on it soon, bikes are fun but cagers in the city are scary o.O Have fun but Be careful man!!

yea your drz looks fun as shit

oo noos its been spotted:ninja:

Yea it handles better than sportbike ever made. Braking is awesome. Plus you can jump random shit, make instant decisions to go offroading, climb stairs ect.

pics of said bike?

what cc 500, 750 , 1000

oo noos its been spotted:ninja:

Yea it handles better than sportbike ever made. Braking is awesome. Plus you can jump random shit, make instant decisions to go offroading, climb stairs ect.

saw it one time at polaris. an yea looks liek you coudl throw those things around

pics of said bike?

what cc 500, 750 , 1000

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v651/76/86/50611087/n50611087_32045093_4274.jpg

Sorry for the shitty picture, its all I can provide since I'm at work. She's not much to look at, like previously stated I've been down on it. Its a 500.

I would never buy new. Buy something that someone has already taken the hit on it so if you sell it your not totatlly fuck.

cars and bikes are depreciating assets so you'll never make money unless you get a hellva deal

I agree, most bikes that are a few years old will not drop as much as a new one. Just like with cars.

Make sure you buy a hot pink one, it will look sexy next to the Stang.