Official CR BOAT NIGHT Details.

neonkiller

:bangbang:Official CR Boat Night Details:bangbang:

ALUM CREEK

Time: 6:45-7pm we will wait for you to have your Jetski/Boat thewater @ 7:01pm we will be hauling ass across the lake;)

Location: 4000 Hollenback Rd, Lewis center OH 43035 or enter you adress in the link below for turn by turn Directions

http://www.alumcreek.com/acm/directions.html

This is the main Marina for the lake with plenty of parking.

This Thursday being rainy and such short Notice I doubt anyone will be out there. However I know Paul picks up his new Ski tommorow And I will be there so if you are going post up so people have a Idea if they would like to join in on some fun. I got a wakeboard if you got a boat....:D

Only rule is to have fun.

only 30% chance of rain tomorrow. forcast states rain early on an possible hard rain in the afternoon. shouldnt be too bad. im there as long as my jetski is ready dammit. an shanton im sure we could wakeboard off my jet ski ..... haha

Hmm can my vortex v6 pull my boat? I have only pulled it with the v8 van but gas is to expensive.

if for some odd reason it cant. i can pull it with my expedition an you can pull my jet ski but it should be fine whats is the vortec in?

I just saw 7pm, how late do you guys stay out?

latest we can. chris said we have to be off 30 minuites before sun down..

but it all depends if shanton wants to Pull a boat across the lake that was broken down :bangbang:

wooo my jet skis done my jet skis doneee

I've loaded up at 3 am many many times.

but not im your gimp status :bangbang:

so who is in for tomorrow besides shanton an I? the weather stated it was suspe to rain all day as well an well look out side its blue skies with coulds nice out. hopefully tomorrow will be the same ill be going up a litttle before 7 so i can get some break in time on the jet ski. im probably aiming for around 3 or 4 ish

The calendar is updated.

What's this I hear u. Thinkin ur king shit of the tube lol? U gonna be outthere man.

I just picked up my jet ski gonna go to the lake early so I can get some break in time before I abuse it

The calendar is updated.

What's this I hear u. Thinkin ur king shit of the tube lol? U gonna be outthere man.

I just picked up my jet ski gonna go to the lake early so I can get some break in time before I abuse it