Official CR BOAT NIGHT Details.

neonkiller

Oh and its a speedster 200 terd ferguson. I might have one of my friends dude bring his boat out. 27 ft sunsation that hits 95mph. LOL

I would love to see that Sunsation run. I got off work too late tonight to make it out. Hopefully he can make it out next thursday. He's faster than me but I would sure like to take a crack at him.

I would love to see that Sunsation run. I got off work too late tonight to make it out. Hopefully he can make it out next thursday. He's faster than me but I would sure like to take a crack at him.

It rolls the fuck out. It was a good time tonight. 5 boats, 2 ski's. Had a great time handing Andrew his ass on shantons ski, then getting my ass handed to me by the sunsation.

It rolls the fuck out. It was a good time tonight. 5 boats, 2 ski's. Had a great time handing Andrew his ass on shantons ski, then getting my ass handed to me by the sunsation.

Sounds like I missed a good one. Hopefully the weather and job will cooperate next week.

• 2 weeks later...
Still waiting on my prop and wear ring but I did pick up a few mph the other night with some more tuning. If everyone is going out this week I will throw my junk ass wear ring back in and come out but I will still be down on some speed.

or you coudl just being out one of your other ones an be slow like me lol 54 in chop 57 on on smooth.

is there any oine going for sure cause i need to request time off no later then a few hours from now ahhhh i hate work ha

toook the jet ski out earrrly this morning. not many people out on the lake at 830-9am jet ski ran great got a new best of 58. i coudl cruise around at 55 sitting down with not a single bump, thats how smooooth it was this morning.

now im going off of my speedo on my jet ski which im sure isant 100% accurate. but i could get it up to 58 an stay there, one of these days ive gotta get someone to clock my on gps to see where im at

toook the jet ski out earrrly this morning. not many people out on the lake at 830-9am jet ski ran great got a new best of 58. i coudl cruise around at 55 sitting down with not a single bump, thats how smooooth it was this morning.

now im going off of my speedo on my jet ski which im sure isant 100% accurate. but i could get it up to 58 an stay there, one of these days ive gotta get someone to clock my on gps to see where im at

Remind me next time we are out and I will bring the GPS. On a shitty side not your not the only one to almost sink your ski. I am guilty of it as today and I have spent the whole night trying to get water out of my motor.

I was at Indian Lake today and was hitting the rather large wake at very high speeds and getting all time best air. Well it was enough to cause so much pressure in my bailer tubes that it seperated 3 of them where they come together. They are known in Sea Doos to come apart as they are only held on by zip ties. I actually had already replaced 3 out of the 12 zipties with hose clamps but got tired of it and said I would get it later and never got back to it. I had them in my toolbox in the truck today too. Also because I am a idiot I still have not installed my automatic bildge pump which would have saved me today but no my bailer system pumped my ski full of water and it was so high that my intake just sucked water right up.