Craigslist people suck v2.0

wnaplay1647545503

I have been looking for a quad for my sone for months. I find one last night on craigslist, email the guy saying i will come get it. He tells me to call at 9am this morning which I do then head over his way. The quad wont start so i wait and wait he's trying to get it going, so I tell him call me when he figures it out. I just checked and he relisted it at a higher price. It was decent the first time but now, you can almost get another one new (offbrand chinese). I email him and heres the return email I got.

Oh and there was no message on the machine I have been here all day waiting for a call. Its not easy for me tor drive over to his place yet alone the fuel in the van to pick it up.

i called and left a message earlier on your answering machine. my neighbor said i needed to get at least $300 or he was going to buy it and resell it so i figured what the heck. most of them are selling for $450-$500. I put a new seat cover on it, and cleaned it up a bit. looks a ton better, oh and it runs. battery was low and for some reason wasnt giving enough amperage to kick the starter clutch to engage, so we hooked it up to the car and it fired up instantly. i just wanted to make room in the gargage but after spending the majority of this evening cleaning it up and messing with it i figure i should get something for my time/. still here though, i told all the people wanting to see it tonight they had to wait until i figured out its issue so i have about 13 calls to make and you were the first one.