Fuck a few things.....

Alex L.

My ECU will not be here, the stupid motherfuckers just shipped it today when I was told last Tuesday that the thing was shipped? Anything seem wrong to you guys here?

So the car will not be ready for the track day and I am anything but amused right now. I'm thinking about bringing the Supra, but we shall see. I wish that the fucking communication between buyer and seller was there for this deal. I guess I learned something else about how NOT to run my business.....

Fuck everything and everybody right now.

My ECU will not be here, the stupid motherfuckers just shipped it today when I was told last Tuesday that the thing was shipped? Anything seem wrong to you guys here?

So the car will not be ready for the track day and I am anything but amused right now. I'm thinking about bringing the Supra, but we shall see. I wish that the fucking communication between buyer and seller was there for this deal. I guess I learned something else about how NOT to run my business.....

Fuck everything and everybody right now.

tell them to over night that crap if its a week late. i woudl not settle man. look if its not here jstu bring t he soopra to get used to the power down a track an then next week enjoy ur 300. thats why having multiple toys pays out in the end cause you always have a backup car.

It shipped today. I tried to upgrade to next-day mail, but I was too fucking late. There's not a god damn thing I can do about it. Don't you need a cage to go 11.99 and faster?

Fail and aids.

Where in the fuck does something ship from where it takes a week? You know it is monday, you know for sure it won't make it by friday?

I was told last Tuesday that it had shipped. Then, today, I was informed that they "finally found one for me and it had just shipped". Great. :nono:

It's shipping from Bridgeport, TX and I have no idea when it will get here. Any way I look at it, I won't have enough time to break it in, and I REALLY don't want the break in to be some hard passes down the 1320. I think that I'm pretty much fucked.

I was told last Tuesday that it had shipped. Then, today, I was informed that they "finally found one for me and it had just shipped". Great. :nono:

It's shipping from Bridgeport, TX and I have no idea when it will get here. Any way I look at it, I won't have enough time to break it in, and I REALLY don't want the break in to be some hard passes down the 1320. I think that I'm pretty much fucked.

its comign from texas? itll be here by thursday easy. mabey before

the break in can easily be aroudn town friday sometime an then jsut drive the 300 up there an hour an a half thall be enough time an miles to put on it. worse case if anythign goes wrong there is plenty of people with trailers there willing to help .

Well if it needs to be broken in I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to try and break in a car in a day or 2 either. No point in rushing things, I just happened to get some lucky breaks to have my car ready in time or it wouldn't be there either.

Nah, Supra parts won't work with this (GTE vs. GE engine/electronics).

It could be there, but I am seriously doubting it with the luck that I have been having. Who knows, maybe a miracle will happen.

Well if it needs to be broken in I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to try and break in a car in a day or 2 either. No point in rushing things, I just happened to get some lucky breaks to have my car ready in time or it wouldn't be there either.

Spread the luck? :lol:

Spread the buttcheeks?? :lol:

so worst case you have the drive your single turbo supra :rolleyes: so heard breaking. you can even drive my pos down teh track i think itll be there gotta wait till thursday to buy the ticket

alex wanna take my SC instead? you break it you fix it

ill take that thanks. lol

Thanks for the offers guys but I wouldn't really feel comfortable driving anyone else's car.

I'd rather drive the slow green car than the silver one.

dude alex you shoudl see my car an my bike at track days its the track whore on any given track day 8+ people will drive or ride it down the track i dont care. i know your butt hurt but quit your bitchen you have another car an you have peopel offering to use there cars. take your sc300 down to a trails next week sometime.

ECU should be here Thursday like you said Paul, and I will be picking up my resistor tomorrow. This could actually work out.....

i told you emo kid calm down get it installed asap so we can get some break in miles on it so youll be ready . an if everythign works out then ill be ready to drag that bitch down the 1320

i told you emo kid calm down get it installed asap so we can get some break in miles on it so youll be ready . an if everythign works out then ill be ready to drag that bitch down the 1320

Meet at Hooters on Friday and do a few laps around 270? We might have to stop a few times (my back is fucked up and goes partially numb/hurts a fuckton when I drive for too long), but I think we could do it.

Meet at Hooters on Friday and do a few laps around 270? We might have to stop a few times (my back is fucked up and goes partially numb/hurts a fuckton when I drive for too long), but I think we could do it.

ive got pills for that were good

I got a letter in the mail from the railroad.. all excited to open it, turns out it was just some "you have x amount of retirement stuff etc.." and not a hire-back form :(

fuck everything.

Sucks. You going to go up and spectate? I've been wanting to meet you for awhile.

I think everything happens for a reason..Either good or bad...Can't wait to the see your car lol

Let's just hope that everything goes according to plan this time. :lol: