Columbus dispatch phone calls???

Akula

I have gotten phone calls from California for the Columbus Dispatch asking me if I wanted to renew my subscription...??? Don't know how that works, really. I am from California so naturally I am going to answer a call from there.

At any rate, that may be what it is about. Answer the phone and tell them to stop calling. Or... just answer the freegahn phone and stop wondering why they are calling!

Anyone else getting phone calls from the dispatch telling them "sorry we missed you"? It is a recording and I get it every night.

Do you even subscribe to the paper or are you just getting the calls? You have a PM.

I have gotten phone calls from California for the Columbus Dispatch asking me if I wanted to renew my subscription...??? Don't know how that works, really. I am from California so naturally I am going to answer a call from there.

At any rate, that may be what it is about. Answer the phone and tell them to stop calling. Or... just answer the freegahn phone and stop wondering why they are calling!

You are missing my point, I AM ANSWERING THE PHONE. The recording comes on after I answer and tells me sorry we missed you. THEY DIDN'T MISS ME.

I wrote a letter to the editor..... I doubt they publish it.

I do like that if you call the dispatch after hours and get the recording, they tell you to not use profanity when you leave a message. Guess I am not the only one annoyed by them.