Transformers is Racist

SPLN SUX

I thought they were funny.

WTF is wrong with people? It's the same useless housewifes that belong to PETA with nothing better to do, damn rich husband should fire the help around the house and make the world a better place.

How come no one complained about Jazz in the first one? I guess modern day "Projects Gangster" is OK, but 1978 Ebonics is not? I haven't seen the movie yet so I dont know, but I think its hilarious that someone would call out racism.

10,000 from now if were still around they will still be speaking of slavery and racist bullshit.

Move.The.Fuck.On. Seriously.

I agree....and besides, stereotypes are based on truth....regardless of race. Profiling works too...again, regardless of race, but don't tell them that either :rolleyes:

I agree....and besides, stereotypes are based on truth....regardless of race. Profiling works too...again, regardless of race, but don't tell them that either :rolleyes:

Agree. Rednecks werent outraged at Mater from Cars, and people are apeshit for Larry the cable guy. Maybe white people should call outrage at all other races that laugh at Jeff Foxworthy. People being so sensitive about their race, and I mean everyone, is going to be one of the things to ruin the world.

Agree. Rednecks werent outraged at Mater from Cars, and people are apeshit for Larry the cable guy. Maybe white people should call outrage at all other races that laugh at Jeff Foxworthy. People being so sensitive about their race, and I mean everyone, is going to be one of the things to ruin the world.

People in general need to laugh more and bitch less. Combine that with turning off the TV and spending a little time in the library might just pull our asses out of this economic BS we're in.

Sorry.....had to throw all that in there. ;)

color has nothing to do with anything people are people and if someone choose to talk act or dress a certain way fine as long as it makes them happy. you will never catch me in a pair of spandex biker shorts, dirty jean overalls, sagging my pants, cowboy hat or boots or wearing a shirt that hangs to my knees. but if that is what you choose don't get pissed when something is said because if your happy with who you are then other peoples opinions should’t matter. If your fat and I call you fat it’s the truth don’t get pissed. if your black and I call you black it’s the truth don’t take it negatively, when people say robs the short one guess what? I don’t get mad, It’s the truth and I accept it. you can call me a cracker spic or what ever, i don't give a fuck cuz i know i wouldn't trade my life for yours anyday.

when it comes to truth there is no positive or negative

It's really just the people who arn't happy with who they are that get pissed.

the real problem is people try to find problems when none exist.

*facepalm* my lab instructor told me something once, he said you only find racism if your looking for it, and i think people are just looking for reasons to complain

Bingo. Notice how the people from Atlanta, where race has been a historical issue, did not find it racist. Yet, the people from NYC, who are trained to be as sensitive to race as possible, are the ones crying about it. Having family that lives in NYC, I will tell you that the mentality towards race there is bizarre, its almost as if you mention that its possible for someone to have a different skin tone than you, you are a racist for saying that. I don't get it.

*facepalm* my lab instructor told me something once, he said you only find racism if your looking for it, and i think people are just looking for reasons to complain

Your lab instructor is a dumbass. Even if most of the time, that statement may be true.

I thank god everyday that I didn't turn out like one of these lousy miserable fucks who has nothing better to do with their time than bitch and moan.

No racism. Funny as shit, yes! Gold tooth and slang, hell I know a few in both races that are like that. Some people need to crawl in a hole with some C4 and elimante themselves from mankind.

QFT.