Michael Jackson is Dead

Browning

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not be too retarded here. The man was an amazing entertainer, and "Thriller" was my bible when I was 6 or so, but to say he was "pretty fucked up", is a mammoth understatement. Even if he was innocent of all the kiddie-buggering, the man had some fucking issues. I am sad that he's dead though.

Man MJ is the reason I dance! And I'm good at it and if it wasn for me dancing I wouldn't had got so much ass! Thank you MJ

I agree with you . If it werent for Michael, I wouldnt be able to enjoy the dancing of Brandon...

Lets not be too retarded here. The man was an amazing entertainer, and "Thriller" was my bible when I was 6 or so, but to say he was "pretty fucked up", is a mammoth understatement. Even if he was innocent of all the kiddie-buggering, the man had some fucking issues. I am sad that he's dead though.

x2

Amazing artist with enough talent to power dozens of singers/dancers, but fucked up big time.

LOL @ Kevin's pic.

Look, you guys think that us "haters" are fucked up but, the man was charged with molesting children. I dont care if he was "proven" innocent, the charges had to have come from some sort of truth. And I feel no remorse for people who do wrong to children. And even if it was all BS and he didnt do any of those things, he supposedly overdosed on sleeping pills. And I feel no remorse for those who take the easy way out.

I do agree that the man used to be extremely talented. I was a HUGE fan when I was growing up and I listened to and watched him constantly. But, seeing the ugly side of a person can change your views pretty quickly about them.

:):):) Here's a couple smileys to help sooth the butthurt.

Oh yeah, I do feel bad about what his parents did to him as a child and I can agree that it probably lead to his craziness but, you gotta learn to get past things and grow up.

LOL @ Kevin's pic.

Look, you guys think that us "haters" are fucked up but, the man was charged with molesting children. I dont care if he was "proven" innocent, the charges had to have come from some sort of truth. And I feel no remorse for people who do wrong to children. And even if it was all BS and he didnt do any of those things, he supposedly overdosed on sleeping pills. And I feel no remorse for those who take the easy way out.

I do agree that the man used to be extremely talented. I was a HUGE fan when I was growing up and I listened to and watched him constantly. But, seeing the ugly side of a person can change your views pretty quickly about them.

Oh yeah, I do feel bad about what his parents did to him as a child and I can agree that it probably lead to his craziness but, you gotta learn to get past things and grow up.

Umm, you're a disgrace to Tenacious D.

What Michael Jackson contributed to music and the world far outweighs any accusations that were against him. I don't think some of you realize how different your own life would be if people like Jackson did not contribute their work. The heart of an entire era died today.

LOL @ Kevin's pic.

steve, its ok that he touched you in your privates

LOL @ Kevin's pic.

Really steve!? come the fuck on ok the man may have did some wrong but to say its about time and shit like that come the fuck on! The man's a legend and will be remember for the rest of eternity for that matter. Everyone fucks up. and to say you gotta learn to get past things and grow up. I wanna see you go threw that shit as a kid then have pressure of doing better than your last album and keeping fans entertained and not see you get a lil crazy. I mean honestly if he did it thats shitty and he'll pay for it but if he didnt he didnt but we'll never know for sure now will we? NO. so give the man some grief he died and has a family and kids.

Really steve!? come the fuck on ok the man may have did some wrong but to say its about time and shit like that come the fuck on! The man's a legend and will be remember for the rest of eternity for that matter. Everyone fucks up. and to say you gotta learn to get past things and grow up. I wanna see you go threw that shit as a kid then have pressure of doing better than your last album and keeping fans entertained and not see you get a lil crazy. I mean honestly if he did it thats shitty and he'll pay for it but if he didnt he didnt but we'll never know for sure now will we? NO. so give the man some grief he died and has a family and kids.

Fine, because I like you, I am sorry.

*Im just gonna keep how I feel about things to myself from now on. Sorry if I offended anybody else with my point of view.*

Edited by Wonderboy

Man MJ is the reason I dance! And I'm good at it and if it wasn for me dancing I wouldn't had got so much ass! Thank you MJ

I agree with you . If it werent for Michael, I wouldnt be able to enjoy the dancing of Brandon...

And I wouldn't be able to enjoy little boys.... Too soon?

Seriously though, I'm not going to hate on the mans tallent. He could sing and dance, it's a shame he went so nutty. RIP!

I almost feel bad for posting this but, this is a text message that I JUST recieved like 2 minutes ago.

"Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so that little kids can play with him for a change."

Guest tbutera2112
I almost feel bad for posting this but, this is a text message that I JUST recieved like 2 minutes ago.

"Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so that little kids can play with him for a change."

hahahahahahah

He touched a lot of people, and a lot more little boys....

He was a great artist. But I could give 2 shits less about what he did to the direction of music. Nothing makes it right to mess with kids. I dont care who you are. The justice system though as uasual agrees with the person spending the most money, but that isnt news to anyone.