D42 cruise - 730am at Flying J on 36/37

Rhett

Are we all just meeting at DW42? I think not... that doesnt sound like the CR way to go anywhere.

What time is everyone leaving?

Where are people meeting to roll out from?

Any one taking a truck? I cant get my Slicks in the mustang with a passenger.

Thanks

-Rhett

rhett im sure the eastsiders(including you ) will meet at kroger or anthonys house an then roll over to 36/37 ill let anthony give the final word

i might be taking the bike though unless i can find a bolt to jam into my alternator bracket ahhh!!!

pussy. your gonna get walked tomorrow!!

kekeke, i know. if i wasnt such a dumbass and baught this tv, i would have drag radials, but noooooooooooooooo im a tard. 60 fts are gonna kill me

kekeke, i know. if i wasnt such a dumbass and baught this tv, i would have drag radials, but noooooooooooooooo im a tard. 60 fts are gonna kill me

you wouldnt even have a chance even with dr;s

im going to walk everyone in this thread. including dover. come get some!

Who you gonna walk? and no I'm not using the nitrous. Let's fix your car after you get off work, or does D42 let cars race bikes?

We'll be meeting at the truck stop on 71 north just before 36/37, eastsiders should be at the Krogers on E Broad, times pending.

are you takin the bike paul?

i dont want to but if i have to i will

Who you gonna walk? and no I'm not using the nitrous. Let's fix your car after you get off work, or does D42 let cars race bikes?

We'll be meeting at the truck stop on 71 north just before 36/37, eastsiders should be at the Krogers on E Broad, times pending.

appreicate it ill cal you as soon as i get off work. i want to take the car so i hope we can jimmy rig something in there

i dont have leathers but im completely willing to do some pull on our way there :)

East side can meet at Kroger at 0630 (yes, am). We'll meet everyone at the Flying J on 36/37 at 715am and leave from there at 730am to get to D42 about 9am.

cool. hey if we cant get a bolt to stick into the lower part of my alternator, i might need to take you up on that offer to threw the bike inthe back of t he truck. ill call you tonight after scott an i fiddle with it