Dragway 42 times and breakage! pics etc

Guest Removed

i didnt know that was you till anthony pointed it out when we were leaving. i kept trying to get a run with you but you wernt hot lapping your carlol . an when i took a break you ran haha

I didnt want any, haha. It looked like your car was runnin pretty good. I need to get some more HP's big time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having all kind of problems hooking up yesterday. My times where all over the place. The slicks however did hook up nice with 19.5 psi and cut a 1.5 60ft but following passes went 1.7. Then went down to 18psi and cut 1.6. Any suggestions? I know from talking with a few people that seems like to much tire pressure Edited by Big Steve

whatre you driving now?

i didnt know that was you till anthony pointed it out when we were leaving. i kept trying to get a run with you but you wernt hot lapping your carlol . an when i took a break you ran haha

I didnt want any, haha. It looked like your car was runnin pretty good. I need to get some more HP's big time.

Eee the car was trapping real high but it couldn't hook so some passes were an embaressing(for the car) 13.3s at like 110 haha. Dam street tires

I was having all kind of problems hooking up yesterday. My times where all over the place. The slicks however did hook up nice with 19.5 psi and cut a 1.5 60ft but following passes went 1.7. Then went down to 18psi and cut 1.6. Any suggestions? I know from talking with a few people that seems like to much tire pressure

Ummm yeah.. forgot to tell you to adjust the shocks :o

Guest Dodgetony
Hey guys...I am the guy with the silver Challenger. I just wanted to drop in and say thanks for letting me in on your rental day. All the people I met were good guys and very friendly. Thanks....it was much appreciated!!!

Hey guys...I am the guy with the silver Challenger. I just wanted to drop in and say thanks for letting me in on your rental day. All the people I met were good guys and very friendly. Thanks....it was much appreciated!!!

Hey tony, was nice to meet you and your challenger was wow! I was the overly big black guy driving the pewter TA. What did you end up running?

I was having all kind of problems hooking up yesterday. My times where all over the place. The slicks however did hook up nice with 19.5 psi and cut a 1.5 60ft but following passes went 1.7. Then went down to 18psi and cut 1.6. Any suggestions? I know from talking with a few people that seems like to much tire pressure

sometimes more is better,i found out running not enuff preasure will cause the slicks to grip too damn good and bogg the whole car down.the tiniest amount of slip is sometimes good,keeps the rpm's up.18 psi worked best for me,16 and lower was causing me to bogg way down off the line,those mt stiff sidewalls are sometimes too grabby

My magic number with the MT DRs was 17psi, netting me a 1.61 60'. I only launched at 1800 RPMs that run, and the next pass I made I tried to launch at 2200, but the track wasn't as sticky.

Tony and Heath, it was good to meet you guys.

My magic number with the MT DRs was 17psi, netting me a 1.61 60'. I only launched at 1800 RPMs that run, and the next pass I made I tried to launch at 2200, but the track wasn't as sticky.

Tony and Heath, it was good to meet you guys.

The DR's were on point with 18psi, 1.6 60ft, I wanted to get some passes and get used to the slicks. I just forgot to adjust the shocks and bags:mad:.

Guest Dodgetony
Hey tony, was nice to meet you and your challenger was wow! I was the overly big black guy driving the pewter TA. What did you end up running?

It was good to meet you too. I ran a best of 12.72 @ 107 NA. I did not get any clean N2O passes. The best one was 11.98 @113....but my bottle ran low just into 3rd gear and it started sputtering. I usually pick up a full sec with a 100 shot. My new converter seems to be working well. I got a mid 1.7 60' na and a 1.65 60' on the pass when my bottle ran out.

BTW....that Pewter TA hauls!! I watched you go down the track a few times. Nice ride man!!

Guest Removed
Hell no it hasent moved forget that thing. Lol one I have no idea what to look for, two. Fuck that pos lol

surprised you guys didnt drop it off over here..it would be running bye now :p

damn 4 banger f body slayer...

surprised you guys didnt drop it off over here..it would be running bye now :p

damn 4 banger f body slayer...

trust me i would of but im broke as shit. i imagine that car sitting there for some time before i can even touch it ahhh

The DR's were on point with 18psi, 1.6 60ft, I wanted to get some passes and get used to the slicks. I just forgot to adjust the shocks and bags:mad:.

18psi is definitely the sweet spot.. I got a 1.59 at trails on the dr's.

Anthony, Not bad your getting there! You need to get that car back into the tens like it used to be!!!

Can you run any more boost through that set up with out the IAT's being through the roof?

Anthony, Not bad your getting there! You need to get that car back into the tens like it used to be!!!

Can you run any more boost through that set up with out the IAT's being through the roof?

The car is going 2bar this week and the IAT sensor is being relocated a couple feet down, towards the FMIC. Once that's dialed in and the car retuned, the shift points will be brought back up again. Before, I was back-halfing 28mph with 7k shifts and running 10.80s at 130 consistently. Saturday I was back-halfing 27mph and running 11.20s at 127 in the heat with 6k shifts. I have some high hopes once dialed-in and making another 4psi with my 7k shifts back.

As for boost, the blower is pretty maxed and I'll be stepping up to a D-1 in the winter :)