mazda meet july 12th

frenchy chan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there is, it's likely to be a hotly-contested category :p

HA...funny cause it's true! If I go, I'll be sure to take the prize for the most smoke and oil blown everywhere...who's got my trophy for that?

Honest question, are you guys meeting in the actual Sonic lot somewhere or in the lot behind the sonic?

HA...funny cause it's true! If I go, I'll be sure to take the prize for the most smoke and oil blown everywhere...who's got my trophy for that?

Honest question, are you guys meeting in the actual Sonic lot somewhere or in the lot behind the sonic?

The lot behind Sonic seems like it would be easier to get the cars all in one group. Sonic doesn't have much parking for people who aren't buying stuff, and I'm sure if we keep the cars behind the building they'll be happier to have us back.

The lot behind Sonic seems like it would be easier to get the cars all in one group. Sonic doesn't have much parking for people who aren't buying stuff' date=' and I'm sure if we keep the cars behind the building they'll be happier to have us back.[/quote']

That's where they are having their car show that afternoon.

Would it be ok it I came up there and was drifting all over the parking lot? You know, kinda like a ricer payback!

j/k I won't stoop that low.

Seems like there's going to be a lot of cars coming down for this, and that Sonic lot isn't that big. I think we should just park in the massive empty lot right behind Sonic. Just a thought.

Yeah, that seems to be everyone's thought as well.

Alright.

If you don't see us in the lot today, look in the lot behind Sonic. I'll be there a little early so people can find where we are.

You'll hear me coming before you can see me. :D Listen for a fartcan approaching and that's when you know I'm there.