CR NEWBIE Meet & Greet...Saturday, July 11th (Still on)

FourString

This event is still going to happen. There will be a few CR members meeting up at the same place and time to continue this meet. All CR newbies are encouraged to attend. We are aware that two fairly large car shows are happening the same day, so the number in attendance may not huge. No matter, we are still going to meet up and have a good time.

-=-The location is still Sharon Woods at 3PM. We will meet up, hang out for a few hours, and end it whenever.-=-

If anyone has any objections to the meeting place, please say so. As of now, everything is the same as before.

Here is a link to a map of the area for those who do not know where to go: http://www.metroparks.net/MapSharonWoods.aspx

Edited by Dorito
Added Map

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul your a fag! And not to be confused its just a meet and greet the bbq is still gonna be in august this is just for people who planned on coming that have nothing to do. So Ill be out but hiding under some shade somewhere. So come out chill do whatever. And as far as I know there will not be food.

My husband and I would love to come and introduce ourselves but we have previous BBQ plans on the Lake in Cleveland with another car meet :( I'll check back later this week if anything changes on our end.