Anybody ride pitbikes??

sp00linbyu

I'm just curious if anyone here rides pitbikes? I have an 02 XR50 that has tall bars and tall seat. I'm getting ready to put a stroker kit in it. These little bikes are so much fun. If you have one and do ride post a pic of it and if you have anything done list it. Here's mine.

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu348/sp00linbyu/xr50.jpg

i used to have a Z50. it had a rough life with me. sold it and bough a klx110. had a Ti pro circuit pipe on it and bbr foot peg bar. i'll have to go through my pictures, i have one of me clearing a 65' table top at some track in GA. hence why i needed the peg bracket lol. had to run it 3rd gear WOT next to the track and then hop on before the face. it was nuts.

Man that's one heck of a jump for a 110. Yea I crash my 50 atleast once a day. Luckly nothing serious yet. Gotta love working at a bike shop where we can mess around and ride whenever we're not busy.

it was stock suspension too, bottomed right out lol. if you know anyone with a 110 and they want to upgrade the suspension let me know. i have a pair of 2001 KTM SX65 forks i'll make an awesome deal on. then they just need the triple clamps, wheel and brakes. i sold the bike before i got to put them on, if you buy marzuchie (sp?) set up its like $1500. and they use the same forks.

i have aHonda 50 with a 88cc big bore kit and a extreme 90. I am putting a track in my back yard. I can also ride wheelies on them for miles...

I thought about going with an 88 kit, one of the guys I work with has put it in his but me and my tech was talking and we wanted to do a stroker kit so thats the way i'm going to go and see how it is. I'm still working on the balance point to ride some good wheelies but its fun learning.

when I was racing I had a klx110 with high rise tag bars, graphics, header mod and a procircuit t-4 on it. pitbikes are fun but the phase came and went. not many people out there doing it like they where

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z56/kutschca/Bikes002.jpg

had a KLX, nothing too crazy on it. Big bars, tall seat foam, BBR springs front and rear, big pegs, manual clutch conversion.

As you can see I mostly rode it in the big parking lot at work with some other guys, so I put the Pilot Sport scooter tires on it.

Eric, let me know if you get a track going in your back yard....but then again, don't cause I'll want another KLX.