1993 Mustang T70 Dyno Tune Results

DTM Brian

Those numbers are impressive, slap the turbo kit on there with an upper/lower and make close to 500rwhp and close to 520 torque.......aside from hg/studs :-(

Good to see its all up and running good though, enjoy!

Very cool, 430/500 on the street should be a good time

Ill see whats going on tomorrow but I might consider making it up there to Marion as well. I dont know what the plan is yet for the good guys deal but if we arent going to be hanging out around there, Ill for sure go. I'd like to make some passes in my car. Let me know

Guest Removed
aside from hg/studs :-(

i really hope you dont think the stock stuff would take that kind of shit.

i'd say bump the price of the kit up to include arp studs and gaskets..or atleast them to install that before hand :D

i'd say bump the price of the kit up to include arp studs and gaskets..or atleast them to install that before hand :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hWgIQr-DKLE/SWtshmWZT0I/AAAAAAAABKk/-AJUAcNAogw/s400/beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Glad to see the car's putting down some good #'s Alex, that's one sharp car you've got there. :)

Thanks man, when you going to bring your car out? Might be going to CC&C tomorrow.

I have customers running fairly low boost 5-7psi any holds perfect. I dont see why I should doubt it completely enough to include that with kits. People already know how tempermental the 5.0 motors are with hg failure.

Alex had a funky dowl pin that stuck up much further than the replacements and believe that might have been what knocked out the hg that fast. He ran 10psi, not knowing how much he drove it prior to tuning, detonation, etc, all will wipe a set of hg's with the quickness, as you know

Edited by BDHG940

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Removed
I have customers running fairly low boost 5-7psi any holds perfect. I dont see why I should doubt it completely enough to include that with kits. People already know how tempermental the 5.0 motors are with hg failure.

Alex had a funky dowl pin that stuck up much further than the replacements and believe that might have been what knocked out the hg that fast. He ran 10psi, not knowing how much he drove it prior to tuning, detonation, etc, all will wipe a set of hg's with the quickness, as you know

i have a block sitting here with a rather tall dowel pin in it...

but the pocket in the heads are very deap on the gt40p heads. and it fits right down over it just fine with no gasket even