cr boat night thursday 16th

SRTurbo04

Official CR Boat Night Details

ALUM CREEK

Time: 6:45-7pm we will wait for you to have your Jetski/Boat thewater @ 7:01pm we will be hauling ass across the lake

Location: 4000 Hollenback Rd, Lewis center OH 43035 or enter you adress in the link below for turn by turn Directions

http://www.alumcreek.com/acm/directions.html

This is the main Marina for the lake with plenty of parking.

this is the typical place we go every thursday. is any one interested in going some where else? i saw a few boats flyign down some where around campus area ish?i cant think of where its at but its almost like near riverside drive? mabey choppy buckeye lake? alum creek is an awesome place i just think ive been tehre 20 times(no joke) in the last month

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as my ski is together again I am gonna go back up to Indian to play a bit. Ill let you know. On a positive note, I figured out where I was loosing all my rpm's and got that all worked out so I should be another couple mph faster next time out.

...you suck! ha ill just be in the back of the pack cruising my 54-58mph...

i did take the ski tubing yesterday an it did awesome haha... untimaate tubing any one?

Why dont you just start modding yours? You can build a custom intake for almost nothing, and make some exhaust mods like take out your resonator then throw some different jets in your carb for a total in 5$ in jets. Buy an intake grate for $50-100 depending on which one you get and you should be a few mph faster.

Whos going? If it dont rain, I may bring the camper and boat out and just boat all day thursday and stay for the night. Late night smores anyone?

Ill be there eathier way at 445 hope to see u out. Have u got the boat started since it was sitting so long?

bump for tomorrow. if your going post here so the usual people know to wait for you at some point.

im sure sam shaton an andrew are going on the boats

chris possibly on his slow asss rxp (haha j.k)

me on my race ski.... minus the race part of it ha

ill be there about 445 dicking around.

so if your thining of going post here if not you cant miss sams white an blue boat blaring old school music. shanton taking pictures on a camera in andrews boat(old school baja brownishh) an then a few jet skis. stay safe people

Alum creek is tiny. Is it that hard to find each other? And what do you guys do play tag in a circle? Oh and where the fuck is the rain right now, I could be out on the water now but the wife didnt want to camp because it was suppose to storm tonight.

its not hard to find us but last time we sat in a cove swimming an bsing for an hour at the very back of the lake. soo haha

well andrews boat theres wakeboading.

sams boat is a dance floor is seems

an usualy we just run flat out an race or jsut diddle around preety much lol

I am 50/50 on being there. I got get my truck bearing replaced while I am working so if it is done in time which i think it will be i should be there. Prolly wont be till 630 or so though.

Cool man possibly see u out there

Well it looks like andrews boats gonna be full tomorrow so there should be. Atleast 8 people there tomorrow easy wooo

I would like to make it up but believe it or not I dont fucking have anything to ride. I have three ski's and one is currently hijacked by another family member and the other two are on the same trailer and one just happens to be in a lot of peices it wont be back until next week. But I am hoping by then I will finally be 75+ mph. I am still waiting on some pieces for my IC so that I can be closer to my 80mph mark. If someone wants someone to tag along with them I will be available but currently I dont have anything lol.

Sam if you dont have anyone going with you again this time I'll ride along with you if you want. I know you said it rides better with two people in it. Just let me know, no big deal.

ya know what, i got some computer work to do for some guy and if i can get done before 7 ill definately go. paul you wanna get smoked by a 460 ford engine?

bring it bitch...that is is mommy an daddy will let you take there boat out :p