Is the 5hr energy drink worth it over other energy drinks?

Rustlestiltskin

Well, i've tried most of the energy drinks out there from monster, redbull, rockstar, etc... and i've also tried 5hr energy a few times.

One thing I noticed is that 5hr uses mostly vitamins and its in a tiny bottle compared to the big cans of the other drinks that have guarana and ginseng in them. So what do you guys think is a good energy drink and do you like 5hr energy?

• Downvote 1

I drink 5 hrs before drinking or if I Need a boost. The extra strentgh 5 hrs are reAlly good too. They seem to work better then monsters for me. When I was IN Iraq I would mix 5 hours with a monster that would lite me up pretty good. If youdont want to drink alot or want all that sugar five hours are the way to go.

I don't like the taste of any of the other energy drinks out there. But I will use the 5hr ones when I am working the overnight ghost hunts at the old Mansfield prison. If I time it right, they will keep me awake enough to get everyone out of there, clean up and make it the drive home before I crash. Plus with it, I can add a little caffene to take the edge off.

5hr works great for me. Used it twice this week around 3pm which is about when my afternoon crash begins to set in. I usually toss down a 5hr with a cup of coffee and I'm good to go until bedtime.

Another thing I've found really helps in the morning is a good B-Vitamine complex with my breakfast.

Try being a man? Men have made it through their day for millions of years now without any fucking Mario Power-ups to keep them going. You'll be just fine without them.

If I hear one more faggot say, "Woah, I need an energy drink.", I'm going to come uncorked. No Pussy, you really don't.

guy at work ordered some stuff online, i think it was called hollow point. i looked at the bottle...on one vitamin, it said it was like 8,000x the daily reccomended intake. it says on the bottle "do not drink if you have any disease" "drink 1/2 bottle to learn effect before drinking the rest"