Car wraps

Total Sign

Just seeing what everyones thoughts are.

Certain businesses love them, others don't, trying to see what the enthusiast thinks of them for more of a personal use. Remember a good vinyl wrap will have more detail than paint, and will last 3-5 years outside in the elements with 0 care (no garage, no washing, no wax, etc).

Printer shopping, not really looking for business per say, just wondering peoples thoughts before I spend 20k+ on a printer and ~3k on a laminator.

I have always liked this idea for my car, and would be very interested. Honestly I'd like to see some of the really detailed wraps in person. If you do decide to get into this I'll offer up my car as a guinea pig, yes the Camaro, we could work something out.

Guest Removed
I am considering one for the race car. What's the typical cost?

normally, 3500- 5000 and up(from what i have seen)

I have always liked this idea for my car, and would be very interested. Honestly I'd like to see some of the really detailed wraps in person. If you do decide to get into this I'll offer up my car as a guinea pig, yes the Camaro, we could work something out.

NO! fuck you thats my deal bitch!

oh second thought...yeah do scotts first...that way you can fuck his up, and then do mine right :D

sorry schmelmer services is his test vehicles....

I have been looking for a place to do that to my jet ski. I want all black so that I dont look like a fucking highlighter going through the water anymore.

I can do solid black now. Sam and Erik, lets talk thurs at the lake.

Thanks for everyones thoughts, made a few calls today, a little more research involved, but have some new motivation.

I'm an art-director for a central ohio sign company....

I have designed a few full cover wrap designs for boats on the Southeast Pro-Bass-Masters tour...

We have had them done buy the guys that do a lot of NASCAR stuff in Tennessee, but we've been looking for somebody who is damn good & reliable to print & install wraps around the Columbus area...

if you get your wrap-business going, we'd be happy to see examples of your finished work...

you can send any photos of your finished work to

OriskanyBombs@yahoo.com

Lee

I can do solid black now. Sam and Erik, lets talk thurs at the lake.

Thanks for everyones thoughts, made a few calls today, a little more research involved, but have some new motivation.

You gonna be out at the lake this week? Maybe we can set something up. I HATE THE YELLOW! I was thinking though can you do like a solid Blue? no one else has a full blue.