F-body weight?

pontiacfreak142

Anyone know what f-bodies weigh on average? Im just curious because a friend of mine has a 98 trans am with most of the options available, and said he had the car weighed in at about 3700 pounds, but i had mine weighed last night and it came in at 3085 pounds. I just cant see how f-bodies can get upwards 3700 pounds. I mean i know i have a V6, but its cast iron so it probably weighs near the same as the LS1 and the only weight reduction i have is, the spare tire and jack, A/C, passenger air bag and stereo + speakers. mine is also is just a base model with power nothing though.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul fix your car before you start talking shit again, mines ready, so when ever.

psssssh my cars already fixed...an by fixed i mean not running(changed the coilpack...wasent it ahh well) but your going down

I'm starting a "Get Paul an F-body Fund".. who's in? I figure if we raise enough money he will no longer have to live with Lsx envy :lol:
hahaha i like it, but your still too slow, step it up

on topic ummm your cars are too heavy an slow that is all