95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX For Sale!

fireman_3431647545510

I'm not here to "F" anyone over man... People that know me here (Tim and Casper) can tell ya I'm not one to do that to anyone! I'm just trying to sale this car so I can get another motorcycle.. nothing wrong with it by the way.. IPS Motorsports checked it over and said it was good to go, buyer that is going to look at it tonight wanted it checked out by them and I had no problem taking over there.

Sale is pending, so I'll post up if it is sold tonight!

I'm not here to "F" anyone over man... People that know me here (Tim and Casper) can tell ya I'm not one to do that to anyone! I'm just trying to sale this car so I can get another motorcycle.. nothing wrong with it by the way.. IPS Motorsports checked it over and said it was good to go, buyer that is going to look at it tonight wanted it checked out by them and I had no problem taking over there.

Sale is pending, so I'll post up if it is sold tonight!

Brian is a great guy, definitely NOT out to screw anyone over.

Glad to hear you sold the car. You going to buy my 10 now? :D

Yes, I'm the same dude that came over that night! Thanks man!

Tim, no clue, either a R1, 1000RR, or if I go the 600 route, I'll take a 600RR.. we'll see!

Casper, I don't think I can handle your bike.. haha.. I wish I could, but I think I'll try something else!

Guest Removed
we'll see!

Casper, I don't think I can handle your bike.. haha.. I wish I could, but I think I'll try something else!

just have brian detune it some..lol