So Saturday night the 25th

Cordell

Okay so this car scene is really starting to piss me off, the car shows and track days are great but what happened to getting out on Saturday night? So Eastside, Westside, not Polaris, let's get something going, I don't care. Any and all suggestions, you guys and girls better get off your asses.

there is no scene here. go to any other city and see what a real scene looks like. Columbus is a fucking joke.

Guest Removed

there is a sonic going in right by the shop...

i may be down to blow up this 4 eye powerdyne pos..i mean cruise it around and fry mikes tires off it

lol

Guest Removed
there is no scene here. go to any other city and see what a real scene looks like. Columbus is a fucking joke.

its a joke now, due to some douche bags

i remember hanging out and racing all night and not gettng fucked with

Haha, we have been meeting daily...and getting reported on the scanners weekly but not getting kicked out of our spot. Westerville cops aren't to happy with us...kinda. Listen to the scanner archives for last Sat and Friday around 1am...haha..and you will know what we have done. That's what meets are about. As long as people don't race on Polaris, or peel out or do stupid shit...we will be fine. That night we had a bunch of new people screw some stuff up.

here's a quote from the scanner:

Westerville Scanner

Cop 1: Is any unit near Polaris and Cleveland?

--pause---

Cop 2: 29 I'm State and Bishop

Cop 1: Yea there's about 10-12 little fast and furious cars heading down Polaris westbound from State.

Cop 1: if you could go ahead and notify Columbus there's about 50 little race cars heading out towards 71 and Polaris. I don't know if any of them went southbound on Cleveland I got one snapped at Africa and Polaris. HNDABOI (Represent) Black Civic.

Dispatcher: Go head Cleveland 112

Cop 1: Africa and Polaris, Im Sorry

Dispatcher: OK

Cop 2: 29 Shrock and Cleveland

Columbus Police Scanner

Dispatcher: Information 18th Precinct. 180 if your in the area. 15 cars racing on Polaris emerging 71

Cop 1: can you mark me on that I'm on 270 already.

Captured from http://www.radioreference.com

Haha, we have been meeting daily...and getting reported on the scanners weekly but not getting kicked out of our spot. Westerville cops aren't to happy with us...kinda. Listen to the scanner archives for last Sat and Friday around 1am...haha..and you will know what we have done. That's what meets are about. As long as people don't race on Polaris, or peel out or do stupid shit...we will be fine. That night we had a bunch of new people screw some stuff up.

here's a quote from the scanner:

Westerville Scanner

Cop 1: Is any unit near Polaris and Cleveland?

--pause---

Cop 2: 29 I'm State and Bishop

Cop 1: Yea there's about 10-12 little fast and furious cars heading down Polaris westbound from State.

Cop 1: if you could go ahead and notify Columbus there's about 50 little race cars heading out towards 71 and Polaris. I don't know if any of them went southbound on Cleveland I got one snapped at Africa and Polaris. HNDABOI (Represent) Black Civic.

Dispatcher: Go head Cleveland 112

Cop 1: Africa and Polaris, Im Sorry

Dispatcher: OK

Cop 2: 29 Shrock and Cleveland

Columbus Police Scanner

Dispatcher: Information 18th Precinct. 180 if your in the area. 15 cars racing on Polaris emerging 71

Cop 1: can you mark me on that I'm on 270 already.

Captured from http://www.radioreference.com

WTF?!?! Seriously? Not only have you come off as the biggest poser, Fast and the Furious wannabe, but you have made it quite clear that all the idiots still hang out around Polaris. Hence why anybody with any sence will just stay away from there.

WTF?!?! Seriously? Not only have you come off as the biggest poser, Fast and the Furious wannabe, but you have made it quite clear that all the idiots still hang out around Polaris. Hence why anybody with any sence will just stay away from there.

COPS COPS COPS COPS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahah

Um...Actually after 2 months of us being up there we have only had that 1 incident. No burnouts none of that stupid shit, and we are actually quite cool with police that patrol our spot. We are just out of Westerville jurisdiction at our spot. As long as you don't act like a fucktard they don't care. But as you guys obviously still have meet issues despite your finding NTB downtown obviously we don't have issues. I mean shit, we have been meeting daily bout 20 cars then had 30 on friday and sat nights.

Actually, we were cracking up about that Fast and Furious shit. We had a camaro, monte carlo, and a couple stangs with us at the time too.

Um...Actually after 2 months of us being up there we have only had that 1 incident. No burnouts none of that stupid shit, and we are actually quite cool with police that patrol our spot. We are just out of Westerville jurisdiction at our spot. As long as you don't act like a fucktard they don't care. But as you guys obviously still have meet issues despite your finding NTB downtown obviously we don't have issues. I mean shit, we have been meeting daily bout 20 cars then had 30 on friday and sat nights.

ill pass on meeitng up with a ton of hondas some pos eclipse's an some geos