Sonic Saturday Night

wagner

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

did you go?

normally you have to know people out there..

i should have went, i was thinking of it, but everyone else in the car was bored or sleeping. and i think the heater core in this 4 eye car is leaking.

did you go?

normally you have to know people out there..

i should have went, i was thinking of it, but everyone else in the car was bored or sleeping. and i think the heater core in this 4 eye car is leaking.

Yeah I went, stopped, walked around the parking lot, got some evil looks, and decided that it sucked. So I suppose it would've been better with you there. :(

Guest Removed
Yeah I went, stopped, walked around the parking lot, got some evil looks, and decided that it sucked. So I suppose it would've been better with you there. :(

yeah, dont matter what i pull in driving, or with who...90% of everyone out there knows me.

and of course, if im driving it, it must have spray on it, and a hidden system. and runs 10's, and everyone wants 5 cars and the hit and ...well you get the idea

yeah, dont matter what i pull in driving, or with who...90% of everyone out there knows me.

and of course, if im driving it, it must have spray on it, and a hidden system. and runs 10's, and everyone wants 5 cars and the hit and ...well you get the idea

Because your an attention whore.:p

Guest Removed
Was referring to "90% knows me" part.

cause i was raised on the west side and have been in the street scene for a long ass time?

:rolleyes:

and the fact i know 90% of the people out there?

Guest Removed
Blue Nova on TV, you ruined it. Thats all I'm gonna say.

damn movie is to blame!

i didnt know what was going on..im glad they never air'd my interview they did. :cool:

cause then i would be in trouble