Whats up...

THE STING

No...i drive a Hornet , they were made by AMC if you've never heard of them...depending on your age you may not have , they were bought out by Chrysler in 87...

That was imformative. Any pics? more info on your car? Who you are?

Did you not read the stickies?:confused:

Guest Removed
Yeah, it is about time for their yearly visit.

Whats up dawg!!!!

yeah but this time its not mid winter, and talking about how they owned our streets...

in before the screen name changes to man boy lover again :D

Guest Removed
Who has it ?

not you.....

no one here street races..dont you watch the news? do to a influx last summer anyone that street races has been banned from here..since cops are now on site etc....

so, do you street race?

yeah but this time its not mid winter, and talking about how they owned our streets...

in before the screen name changes to man boy lover again :D

Are you ready ? you and slowZ28 are on my list....

Ive seen some vids of some guys down there and there is some fast cars running around...i was busting CRs balls thats all....but gearhead i know your slow..

not you.....

no one here street races..dont you watch the news? do to a influx last summer anyone that street races has been banned from here..since cops are now on site etc....

so, do you street race?

Bring your slow ass up here , and No i don't street race...wouldn't think of it.:p

Guest Removed
Are you ready ? you and slowZ28 are on my list....

Ive seen some vids of some guys down there and there is some fast cars running around...i was busting CRs balls thats all....but gearhead i know your slow..

i am slow compared to that mouth of yours.

Bring your slow ass up here , and No i don't street race...wouldn't think of it.:p

1..im not into wasting my time and or money on homo's for gay sex.

2..you want to race me? bring that junk down here. stock blocked and stock headed..bottle's and all. meet me at front st and marconi sat night 10pm

heads up for $1000 right on front street.

deal?

i am slow compared to that mouth of yours.

1..im not into wasting my time and or money on homo's for gay sex.

2..you want to race me? bring that junk down here. stock blocked and stock headed..bottle's and all. meet me at front st and marconi sat night 10pm

heads up for $1000 right on front street.

deal?

Sure I'll run you for 1k , but not down there when you just said where and when....

and whats up with the homo gay shit ? im not here to bash gays , im here to shut your phucking mouth , so lets hook up in a neutral spot and get it done..

• Downvote 1

Guest Removed
Sure I'll run you for 1k , but not down there when you just said where and when....

and whats up with the homo gay shit ? im not here to bash gays , im here to shut your phucking mouth , so lets hook up in a neutral spot and get it done..

ask your self whats up with the gay shit...your the man boy lover's.

why dont you shut your Fucking mouths? oh wait homo's are always ready for the next cock to dump a load off.

and like i have already stated, this is not a street racing site anymore, hasnt been. go sign up on that site, and run your cum catcher over there. this isnt the place for it.

and since you have nothing to add to this forum, just log out and not come back..ya dig?