Whats up...

THE STING

ask your self whats up with the gay shit...your the man boy lover's.

why dont you shut your Fucking mouths? oh wait homo's are always ready for the next cock to dump a load off.

and like i have already stated, this is not a street racing site anymore, hasnt been. go sign up on that site, and run your cum catcher over there. this isnt the place for it.

and since you have nothing to add to this forum, just log out and not come back..ya dig?

Wow you are truly a weak ass pussy....i win by default.....let me know if your ever willing to back up all the shit you use to talk , until then don't bother replying.

Guest Removed
Wow you are truly a weak ass pussy....i win by default.....let me know if your ever willing to back up all the shit you use to talk , until then don't bother replying.

your on the wrong site telling me not to reply..i have better things in life to worry about then stomping your ass in a mud hole, and getting the gay and aids all over me.

what makes you think i even have a car anymore? i'll keep running my mouth , just cause i know you love to read my posts.

now would someone send this douche the link to RC so he can get this worthless posting off CR

Hey Rob

Feeling all froggy and giddie after Paul LOL

All yeah , although i like Paul and really did not care to race him but he wanted to...

This worthless peace of shit gearhead on the other hand i dislike and is proving to be the pussy i said he was a couple years back on the old ODRA site...

Guest Removed
All yeah , although i like Paul and really did not care to race him but he wanted to...

This worthless peace of shit gearhead on the other hand i dislike and is proving to be the pussy i said he was a couple years back on the old ODRA site...

"worthless piece of shit"..at least spell it correctly you un-educated hill jack cousin humping turd chaser.

and im a pussy? come down here and call me that to my face and i'll show you who the pussy is.

I dont street race anymore. I have much more to lose these days and its not worth it. but alas, you will keep running your cum catcher like always. calling me names and what not, thinking i give a rats ass what you say.

I'll race you. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Smileys/shrug.gif

Hey Rob

Feeling all froggy and giddie after Paul LOL

me? huh

hmm if your talking about me i dont thin ive met you buy hi? haha

ill run your shitin my slow neon just cause well ill race anythign lol ...is this the impalla that dipped into the 10s? i think i remeber when you first signed up..

"worthless piece of shit"..at least spell it correctly you un-educated hill jack cousin humping turd chaser.

and im a pussy? come down here and call me that to my face and i'll show you who the pussy is.

I dont street race anymore. I have much more to lose these days and its not worth it. but alas, you will keep running your cum catcher like always. calling me names and what not, thinking i give a rats ass what you say.

Now your the spell check police...thats funny.

With all your talk about cum sucking you should be asking yourself if your in the closet about your own identity...

Also if i ever see you again i assure you i will call you a pussy to your face....note to yourself , i go to the Friday nights Chaos at Norwalk..check the schedule..

• Upvote 1

me? huh

hmm if your talking about me i dont thin ive met you buy hi? haha

ill run your shitin my slow neon just cause well ill race anythign lol ...is this the impalla that dipped into the 10s? i think i remeber when you first signed up..

Not referring to you...sorry for the misunderstanding....i'm from Canton and i drive a 71 Hornet and i raced a turbo'd 68 Mustang...

Guest Removed
Now your the spell check police...thats funny.

With all your talk about cum sucking you should be asking yourself if your in the closet about your own identity...

Also if i ever see you again i assure you i will call you a pussy to your face....note to yourself , i go to the Friday nights Chaos at Norwalk..check the schedule..

:rolleyes:

i might just. and i bet just like the last time we was standing face to face, you wont have shit to say, cause we are both nice guys. and even at the track the last time, your boy didnt want to race anything there, claiming nothing there was a street car, and i dont remember that gremlin driving to the track.

rob is your shit even done? or you on here nut swinging your boys shit again?

Guest Removed
I'm confused by these last two questions. Something doesn't smell right!

his name is rob too....:o

there is a group of them call amc boyz...one has a pc, and does the interwebs man love..and the rest just have fast amcz

look up member man boy lover...aka amc boyz aka the sting :rolleyes:

I know whats going on. Every time they post about racing you jump in like they are your arch rivals.

Yup, no kitchen here.. pulling the plug on your little fun. See you next year.