riding with no helmet

Moostang

Guest tbutera2112
It's fine not to wear a helmet as it is to wear one

Doesn't make you stupid or cocky.

If I want carry a gun that too should be ok, I am sick and tired of people tellin me my rights when it involves no one else.

Grow up and get a life!!

As i tell my son and my dad told me,mind your own business, that is a more than enough of a job for you to handle.

Just my .02

Mace

yes it does

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

yea...helmet laws are fucking stupid

not wearing a helmet is not endangering anyone but the rider, so there should be no law about it...

but +1 to it still being stupid

Guest tbutera2112
Just like seatbelts.. you're dumb if you wear one cause all the cool kids don't.

i love the argument "yea, but if you wear a seatbelt it can kill you, i know a guy who only lived because he didnt have it on"....as opposed to the enormous percentage of people who lived ONLY because they had it on? dumbasses

Guest tbutera2112
Something else my friend with the harley told me...

"Riding without a helmet isn't stupid until you crash and hurt your head" :p

wait...you know a guy with a harley that actually wears a helmet? i thought wearing a helmet on a harley was against the law...

I'm way too fucking badass to wear a helmet. If I wear a helmet, then no one can see how fucking badass I am. When I wear a helmet, people are like "man, that guy is a pussy" but when I dont have a helmet, people go "that guy is a bad ass motherfucker, and now i can see his face, so next time i run into him i will recognize him and tell him 'hey bro, you are badass'". I also like to wear sleeveless shirts and sometimes shorts and sandals. I also drive around in my car without buckling my seatbelt. Fuck I am AWESOME!

I'm way too fucking badass to wear a helmet. If I wear a helmet, then no one can see how fucking badass I am. When I wear a helmet, people are like "man, that guy is a pussy" but when I dont have a helmet, people go "that guy is a bad ass motherfucker, and now i can see his face, so next time i run into him i will recognize him and tell him 'hey bro, you are badass'". I also like to wear sleeveless shirts and sometimes shorts and sandals. I also drive around in my car without buckling my seatbelt. Fuck I am AWESOME!

:lol: I bet you have sex with hookers without wearing condoms... awesome!

i love the argument "yea, but if you wear a seatbelt it can kill you, i know a guy who only lived because he didnt have it on"....as opposed to the enormous percentage of people who lived ONLY because they had it on? dumbasses

I was asleep in the back of a truck that rolled 4 times and yes they said if I was wearing a seatbelt I would have died. So you know two people now.

Helmet laws are not stupid and anyone who wears/not wear them are neither stupid or not stupid.

Only people that tell you ..let me rephrase this.. insist that thier views for you are the correct views are stupid.

I wear a helmet sometimes and sometimes I don't

But I will agree with an earlier post that not wearing eye protect isn't the smartest thing but do want you like.

mace

Guest tbutera2112
Helmet laws are not stupid and anyone who wears/not wear them are neither stupid or not stupid.

Only people that tell you ..let me rephrase this.. insist that thier views for you are the correct views are stupid.

I wear a helmet sometimes and sometimes I don't

But I will agree with an earlier post that not wearing eye protect isn't the smartest thing but do want you like.

mace

werent you sayin for us to mind our own business? im tired of people trying to tell me what i can and cant do...im not stupid or cocky for not wearing eye protection

Guest tbutera2112
I was asleep in the back of a truck that rolled 4 times and yes they said if I was wearing a seatbelt I would have died. So you know two people now.

you totally missed the point of what i was saying

yes, sometimes not wearing a seatbelt will save your life

but just because it happens on some occasions, does not mean you are always safer in a car without a seatbelt....seatbelts save more lifes than they take

I didn't call them stupid I just said I didnt think it was smart,but I'm not busting someone chops for not doing it or call them stupid.

If you ride unsafely then you should wear a helmet,or if you feel you will get smashed by a rock, you should wear a helmet,or if you just like the way you look you should wear a full face helmet..no just adding some humor..or if it makes you feel safer wear it.

Really do waht you like,like I said I do and dont wear a helmet,been down 2x w/o a helmet and still ride and walk.

Some people will tell you that it couldn't have hurt my looks or iq if I had wore one in the accidents

hahahahaha..I'm too funny.

Have a great day

Mace

:lol: I bet you have sex with hookers without wearing condoms... awesome!

I dont need to pay for sex, but Chuck Norris does have my name tatood on his pen0r to fight off the aids.

If you ride unsafely

You should probably always ride safely on the street.

Actually not wearing a helmet does affect all other riders. Don't wear a helmet and get in an accident that would have been minor with a helmet, but without one gives you a decently major concussion that comes to costing a few hundred thousand dollars in medical bills. Guess what? Those medical bills get passed on to every other rider through raised premiums. Another thing that comes along is alot of rather uneducated people will see the unhelmeted rider and thing "gee, he's dumb for wearing basically nothing" or will see them crashed and horridly injured from a truthfully minor crash that a well dressed rider would have gotten out of with a few bruises and think "Motorcycling is too dangerous, it should be outlawed." People remember the bad better than they remember the good, rarely will anyone remember the guy who has the jacket, pants, helmet, gloves, boots.

Seatbelt laws were made to help prevent unnecessarily high medical bills, helmet laws are the same way.

I saw a guy riding his harley in Dublin wearing flip flops and swimming trunks only... no im not kidding. At first i thought, "damn does he know how expensive and painful skin graphs are", then I realized it wont matter since he'll be dead if he wrecks anyway. Oh well.

but hey, its cool... chicks dig scars.

Chick's dig scars, not large areas of skin grafts. Those just look nasty.

I might go get my temps this morning, if I ever get around to buying a bike I'm going to buy a kevlar cup so if I wreck at high speeds my wang won't rub off. It sticks out really far and chick's don't like dudes with no wangs.

You could wreck at 5mph and hit the wrong thing the wrong way with out a helmet on and bye bye. 30mph in a car without a seat belt is going to hurt, not likely to kill you. Still a dumb thing to do. Hit a solid object after wrecking off of a bike at 30mph and you are going to be a happy person if you are alive, a helmet will help a little.

Just thought of something.. I ride in a car with a roll bar and no helmet so I guess I'm just as stupid :(

At least put padding on it? But yeah, I don't like the idea of riding in a car with 'racing' seats, a roll bar, or harnesses without all of the above (plus helmet).