• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Crazy, things like this make me think nothing is selling. I feel if I had it I would get in all kinds of trouble :)

Unfortunately it looks that way :( I will be sad when it does sell, however it is time for something different. It is a pretty fun car to run around in over the summer.

Low option, but looking underhood does the A/C work?

I took the AC lines and compressor out when putting the stroker in and relocated the alternator so I would be able to run taller valvecovers down the road if I wanted. The condenser is still in the car. I have all the AC lines and the compressor in a box that will go with the car. The AC blew ice cold when taken off, so it should be a matter of just putting the lines and compressor back in and recharging it.

Man what a deal only about 3 k short on cash now :( Too bad my damn benz never sold.

Cannot believe you did not sell your C230 K, my Dad has one of them. They are awesome cars, I enjoy driving it whenever I am back in South Africa. I thought yours would have sold quicky for the price you listed it for, it looks in great condition.

Need a Grand Prix plus some cash or an Equinox minus some cash?

Thanks for the offers, but really looking just to sell outright or maybe a nice 5spd Fox.

Are those factory t-tops?

Also, anything done to the rear end? I can't stop thinking about loading up the car trailer and coming to get this car.

Thought I put in my my listing, must have missed it. Originally a hard top car, had to have T-Top's missed them from the camaro I had before. Had a friend out in Toledo who had done a number of T-Top conversions, his 93 Z included. Decided to do my car, the ones he did came out looking like factory, mine included. Came out great fitment is great. All the parts came off a 00 Z28. No leaks at all, they sealed up great. I also put on SLP subframe connectors prior to doing the conversion. I had been keeping up with that hardtop on ls1tech 6Litre has made and was thinking down the road of picking on of those up. They look pretty nice.

Rearend is stock and was next on my mod list whenever the 10 bolt took a dump, you know what they say don't replace it if it is not broken. There are no problems with the rear, it looks nice and clean too. The gasket looks to have been replaced prior to me buying the car. Still has the stock 3.42's and is great, no whining, noises or clunks.