wtf?

2001ws6-500hp

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how bout u drive the muther fucker there and run killer times. thats what its all about, face it, we build our cars so that maybe one day a rich bastard is beside us at a light, in a car that he payed way too much money, for and he thinks hes fast, and u waste his ass. not sittin at a light and u say hold on let me go home get my full slick car that runs straight headers, trailer it here and i gotta hook it up to my lap top and tune it for 45 minutes prior, i think the light would turn green by then. drive it to the track, drive it home

More than you can afford ferrari! FNF baby! :lol:

Damn I wanted to use my Ban Hammer :(

You take away all my fun I am telling!

Banning is too easy. I would like to see what CR has in store for him first.

just give him permission to ban phil. i think every mod has banned phil at some point in time lol

awwww what a bitch dont have anythign to say now that you went an cryed on other sites, an what do you know they didnt agree with you.

its ok kid you fail right now. your young i understand. go change your password hit a bunch of keys an log out. come back ina few years an step it up. thank you for the entertaining last two days

Someone cliff note these threads plz

mr billy bad ass ta first thread went over 250 posts... got closed so he decided to start liek 3 more. finaly got into the froum. an procedes to talk shit about cr on a few other forums. he then crys like a little bitch an whines about it an no one on those sites seemed to care haha

an brian wont ban him but he shot him back to newb status haha

oh an my neon runs 10.40s @151+ :)

Guest tbutera2112
You can race my rice box if you want to....94 rx7....$1000.00 you up for it?

ill race you right now.... my car is heavier so when i push it, its going to build up more momentum and pull you on the top end...your car may hit 10mph quick if you ate your wheaties today, but it dont got shit on me up top fool

He is on Clevandracing now introducing himself, speaking about CR again. Quite funny, that he believes he got roasted because he has an f-body :confused:

Didn't you get the memo man, Columbus Racing hates F-bodies now. Just ask Anthony, or Brian, or any of the other 5000 people on this site that have F-bodies. They all had ceremonial fires, and cried tears of joy with friends and family at having finally rid themselves of that terrible disease. It was like an episode of Intervention ... without all the crack, and sexual bartering.

Well ... without the crack anyway.

Didn't you get the memo man, Columbus Racing hates F-bodies now. Just ask Anthony, or Brian, or any of the other 5000 people on this site that have F-bodies. They all had ceremonial fires, and cried tears of joy with friends and family at having finally rid themselves of that terrible disease. It was like an episode of Intervention ... without all the crack, and sexual bartering.

Well ... without the crack anyway.

This just made me laugh so hard I snorted this is from Cleveland Racing

hey i got an idea wagner when u get a car that is worth somethin u let me know. then we will race and win or lose, if i see ya u will be in the hostipal. is that all u do all day is go around instagating?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I think I hear him crying right now looking for me.

This just made me laugh so hard I snorted this is from Cleveland Racing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I think I hear him crying right now looking for me.

Tell his bitch ass to stop talking shit online and come to Columbus... Then we'll see who ends up in a hospital.

The internet is serious business and I can be an ethug too. For the low low price of $19.99 I too can show you how to make empty threats over the interwebs. This guy purchased my motivational video and now he is a hard ass with a keyboard. Wouldnt you like to be this cool too? If you act fast we will also throw in a 500hp f-body that only has 300hp.