wtf?

2001ws6-500hp

Guest Removed
You should seriously be able to see the rest of CR by now.

It doesn't run 10s. He's also afraid to race me when I call him out after he run his mouth. Mine is a street car too, unless you don't like a loud exhaust.

fixxed cause you cant type well...

and like we said, its a f body slayer

the white camaro dude, runs 11.50s, and the neon beat it...

dont let these guys try to pull a fast one on you. the neon runs 10's...

edit: this neon is really slow...like some one will say in a few posts

he says its a 12 sec car and talks mad shit..but it runs 10's...on street tires to boot.

Edited by Removed

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about we bring it to D42 and right off the trailer cold it might make a 10.3ish pass, but we haved tired that just yet

how bout u drive the muther fucker there and run killer times. thats what its all about, face it, we build our cars so that maybe one day a rich bastard is beside us at a light, in a car that he payed way too much money, for and he thinks hes fast, and u waste his ass. not sittin at a light and u say hold on let me go home get my full slick car that runs straight headers, trailer it here and i gotta hook it up to my lap top and tune it for 45 minutes prior, i think the light would turn green by then. drive it to the track, drive it home

• Downvote 2

You should seriously be able to see the rest of CR by now.

No, it doesn't run 10s. He's also afraid to race me when I call him out after he runs his mouth. Mine is a street car too, unless you don't like a loud exhaust.

Your car is way too fucking loud.

And I don't know why we're letting this prick on here if he's just going to run off and cry about us on other forums, saying we are meanie heads and no one else should ever come here.

Your car is way too fucking loud.

And I don't know why we're letting this prick on here if he's just going to run off and cry about us on other forums, saying we are meanie heads and no one else should ever come here.

I can swing ban hammer? I have not got to use it yet!

Maybe we should put it to a vote of the people? A trial by CR...

Guest tbutera2112

if he wants to go talk shit about us then fuck him

he joined and his shitty intro was an advertisement for his club....so he got bashed

after he fixed his intro, he got nothing but welcomes...except from paul, and paul is just an idiot anyways lol

i wish my mommy and daddy would buy me a ws6 all done up. i bet you still live at home too. look dude everyone gets bashed in the oven. my intro was terrible and i heard all about it but you fix it, get in and enjoy the sight. you just rub people the wrong way.

i see srts like that at 42, gutted interior, wont run right, back fires, rattle can car. slicks on the front with 2 psi, and wheels on the back that look like they stole em off their sisters huffy. i got a street car

You can race my rice box if you want to....94 rx7....$1000.00 you up for it?

so someone gimme a straight answer, what the fuck does his srt run on street tires, over a distance of a quarter mile
ok ok o i run anywhere from 8s to 16s... why dont you come downe an race me instead of being a emo little bitch an cry about how cr is so meannn to you... did you tell your mommy on us too? stfu an run your pos off a bridge into some jagged rocks

Joe, don't believe anything you read in this thread. do a search, you will find all your answers.

Paul stop picking on the newbies....haha

lol....but im bored. plus i was gonna not say anythign but he didnt seem like he was goign ton contribute much to cr after he said why woudl i spent 45 bucks at a cr rental when i can spend 15 at a normal night blah blahblah

I can swing ban hammer? I have not got to use it yet!

Maybe we should put it to a vote of the people? A trial by CR...

you has permission!!

if he wants to go talk shit about us then fuck him

he joined and his shitty intro was an advertisement for his club....so he got bashed

after he fixed his intro, he got nothing but welcomes...except from paul, and paul is just an idiot anyways lol

lol..... i dont know what your talking about

i wish my mommy and daddy would buy me a ws6 all done up. i bet you still live at home too. look dude everyone gets bashed in the oven. my intro was terrible and i heard all about it but you fix it, get in and enjoy the sight. you just rub people the wrong way.

this guy is a perfect example. i gave him hell an back an look he took it like a man (not a little BITCH like you) an hes in here an everythign is great an dandy

how bout u drive the muther fucker there and run killer times. thats what its all about, face it, we build our cars so that maybe one day a rich bastard is beside us at a light, in a car that he payed way too much money, for and he thinks hes fast, and u waste his ass. not sittin at a light and u say hold on let me go home get my full slick car that runs straight headers, trailer it here and i gotta hook it up to my lap top and tune it for 45 minutes prior, i think the light would turn green by then. drive it to the track, drive it home

I wish i could neg rep even more.