e-stalkers, I need your help

paktinat

This is a weird request, but here it goes......

I found out last night that my sister's douche-bag husband has landed himself in jail again. Via the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction website I found out the charge mentioned is aggravated menacing, 5th degree felony, and that he was admitted march of this year. It says on his offender details that the committing county was Hocking.

I went to the hocking county municipal court website and searched his name, finding two court cases from '07. The one is the same charge, aggravated menacing, but the disposition info is blank (that's the section that lists the jail time, etc.)

My questions are;

Would it be normal for someone to go this long from a felony infraction to actual jail time?

Is it possible that there is another aggravated menacing charge from another county, and for whatever reason hocking was the committing county?

Does anyone have any info on how I can get the full court records/police report from Hocking county?

and

Is there any services/site that would let me search for a full docket of this assholes arrest history with a name and DOB (or an inmate number)? I dont care if it costs.

Before anyone asks, my sister won't talk to anyone about any of this. Normally I'd just say to myself, "she's a a tough girl, she knows what shes doing" but there's a 3 year old involved and I'm very worried about my niece's safety.

Thanks for any advice.