columbus racing is garbage! dont join!

TimTaylor751647545500

Interesting

i dunno how many of you are on columbus racing, but take it from me, if u wanna be in a shithole forum then go join, their site is setup to where u can only view one section untill u get enough rep to get in,which isnt a problem, so to get more rep u need to post an intro. so i did. i told about our car club and some of the cars we had, and announced the opening of our new shop and said if anyone needed anything to pm me. well prolly the first 10 post i get are just straight bashing, please read:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69427

that was not the original intro that i had, but the one before that was perfectally fine io just changed it so i could satisfy some ppl and get into the site. if u look every single post on the first page were just bashes except two. and those were from the guy who told me about the site. and the following pages just contain more bashing. ppl telliing me im a dumbass randomly just because i have an fbody, alot of jealousy on that site. the one guy that was tryin to bash me drove a damn sentra. the site has over 6000 members, but no one ever gets on because of those 10 or 12 guys sit and bash all day, about anything u say, hope this saves some ppl some time.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/midwestern-members/1155299-columbus-racing-garbage-dont-join.html

:gtfo:

And it's a Maxima, not a Sentra...geez

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shithole forum eh ? Cmon mods lets do some banning. Lemme guess ... won't happen, too much LS1 in his car.

No I am just waiting for him do put the last nail in his coffin then it will be night night time. Besides the kid is only 19 check out his myspace page and that sums it all up.

Some people have to learn life lessons the hard way.

No I am just waiting for him do put the last nail in his coffin then it will be night night time. Besides the kid is only 19 check out his myspace page and that sums it all up.

I look at it the other way, he IS 19, he IS an adult, he SHOULD act in such a way. Although, I do enjoy the young and stupid, they give me a much better chance of succeeding in this world. ;)

Link to myspace?

Fuck this guy. Motherfucker PMed me regarding his first oven thread asking "please dont hate on me" and then I go so far as to finally write for him his intro which started getting him positive rep and the lets himself get baited into talking shit by a few guys instead of just being humble. I cant believe I waste d my positive rep on this jackass. Punk ass started the same thread on lsxpowered.com as well.

Guest tbutera2112

ooooh shit dawg, hat tipped back...now you KNOW hes gangsta

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/86/l_79c2b60301114e7db452535774d83a8e.jpg