CPU recycling place

Sam1647545489

do they work? you might be abel tot take it to like a goodwill an use it as a tqax write off?

Dunno, They are in a garage in a house I just picked up. Not goin to plug them all in and see. Looks like I got acouple of sites that will take them and put them to good use.

Holy shit pics of the pong setup.

Looks like this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-Super-Pong-C-140-Org-Working-System-SN-68523G_W0QQitemZ120451106169QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Vintage_Video_Games?hash=item1c0b720579&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Austin, I would rather see them go to a good cause where someone where get some use out of them.

Oh and kinda off topic, there was the first Atari Pong game in there and the first Nintendo in which I kept. The pong game are goin for 200$ on ebay. LOL gonna hold on to it and see how high they get.

+rep for not selling pong

Sam how old do they look? Get us a make and model if you can..

I sold a bunch of them back in the day to a guy here to refresh for his church people. Im sure theres a do gooder here that may be willing to do the same if they are good to keep still.

Sam how old do they look? Get us a make and model if you can..

I sold a bunch of them back in the day to a guy here to refresh for his church people. Im sure theres a do gooder here that may be willing to do the same if they are good to keep still.

Will do, there are a few newer ones that I am gonna keep and the others are older.