2009 Ohio State Fair Shoot Out

wagner

I will be up at the state fair acting as the race director for the Ohio State Fair Shoot Out. This will be all 1/8th scale nitro and electric R/C cars. Here is a part of the 45 min A-main from our 2009 Midwest Champs race.

I will be calling the races and running the on track stuff. The track we built at the fair grounds is under the Buckeye Pavilion and has a huge straight and big jumps.

Go to Kroger and you can get a $6 pass for the fair and get a funnel cake look at the animals and check out the racing.

Did you get any of the Pro drivers to sign up for this race? I know you usually do for the January race. I was planning on coming up Saturday and watching.

None of west coast guys came but Dakota Phend came down and all the big name regional guys came out.

does charley dunaway still show up and race these? i always wanted to get into it just haven't had the time/money yet.

I have not seen charley in years last I heard he was pretty sick

Man you are really into this rc thing. Do you work at a hobby shop or am I thinking of someone else? I need some parts for my copter.

Yes I work at the hobbytown in New Albany