They're here

Science Abuse

my boss was supposed to go look at these for some fleet vehicles...he said if he like them he was going to get 3 or 4... he looked at them at the autoshow in detroit but said he wants to drive it before he buys some new sprinters ... i really hope we dont get more sprinters they blow

Just another perfectly timed (and positioned) vehicle to help Ford gain more sales. As a GM owner I give Ford a LOT of credit for what they've been doing as a business over the last 3-5 years.

With 90% of our state's economy being propped up by small businesses, I'd imagine that this will sell well, and help people transport goods a LOT cheaper than through the normal Econoline/GM Van/Sprinter route...

Just another perfectly timed (and positioned) vehicle to help Ford gain more sales. As a GM owner I give Ford a LOT of credit for what they've been doing as a business over the last 3-5 years.

With 90% of our state's economy being propped up by small businesses, I'd imagine that this will sell well, and help people transport goods a LOT cheaper than through the normal Econoline/GM Van/Sprinter route...

they need to get them on TV, then. I saw no official news release, just saw one on the lot. They need to quit keeping it a secret.

I always wondered why those types of vehicles were never sold here. They are very popular outside of the US.

Toyota Previa = worst piece of shit car ever. Most people know not to buy electric superchargers on ebay, retard toyota puts it on an ugly ass production car. Ever try changing the oil in one of those? DUMB!

I always wondered why those types of vehicles were never sold here. They are very popular outside of the US.

Toyota Previa = worst piece of shit car ever. Most people know not to buy electric superchargers on ebay, retard toyota puts it on an ugly ass production car. Ever try changing the oil in one of those? DUMB!

Not true :)

Toyota used a small twin-screw roots type supercharger with intercooler on the 2TZ-FZE called the SC-12 which made ~6psi from factory.

Not true :)

Toyota used a small twin-screw roots type supercharger with intercooler on the 2TZ-FZE called the SC-12 which made ~6psi from factory.

<---confused. What the hell is the electric fan thingy that looks like an electric supercharger on those?

Either way, I still think its a pile

<---confused. What the hell is the electric fan thingy that looks like an electric supercharger on those?

Either way, I still think its a pile

Is it in-line on the intake? I can't even think what you could be talking about unless it's just the ungodly large MAF they used on Toyotas of that era.

Is it in-line on the intake? I can't even think what you could be talking about unless it's just the ungodly large MAF they used on Toyotas of that era.

I remember it was underneath the hood, right in the middle. Looked like a plastic compressor.

I remember it was underneath the hood, right in the middle. Looked like a plastic compressor.

Not a MAF sensor, a MAP sensor. Some call them "mousetraps". It was an electronic variation of of Bosch's ol mechanical Jetronic fuel injection air metering.

http://www.familycar.com/store/images/prodimage/thumbs/WORLDPAC/W01331750721FIC.JPG

maybe, i dunno

Not a MAF sensor, a MAP sensor. Some call them "mousetraps". It was an electronic variation of of Bosch's ol mechanical Jetronic fuel injection air metering.

maybe, i dunno

Maybe,

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2354/4121/30884560029_medium.jpg

it would be right where that white sticker is on the air intake, if i remember right.

http://www.familycar.com/store/images/prodimage/thumbs/WORLDPAC/W01331750721FIC.JPG

maybe, i dunno

It's possible Previas were MAP as many of the FI Toyotas seem to be... however I should've been clearer, and instead of saying MAF I should've said AFM as you pictured above.

maybe, i dunno

I don't know why you say MAP then show a picture of an AFM. A MAP looks nothing like an AFM.