Lost my job Open to ANYTHING

jerrodh

I'm two years into school (Business Administration Degree) focusing in small Business and Enterpenership. I've got quite a bit of retail experience handling various products (grocery store and State Liquor Agency, as well as wine/cigars/craft brew, etc.)

Looking for places in North to Northeast Columbus/Westerville or close there by but if the pays good I'd be willing to make a haul to work if necessary. I'm open to do anything really I just need to get back in a steady paying job so I don't get behind on bills and such.

I have a Resume upon request and a handful of references including employee's/employeers from both places I've worked (Krogers and Blacklick Wine & Spirits. I'm a harder worker and a quick learner! I know my resume's not stacked so I'm not looking to make $20 an hour. Basically if it pays and gets me a 40 hour week or close there by I'll do it. I'll go back to working retail so if anyone from the area see's stores that are 'now hiring' that even be a great help.

Thanks for your time.

Jerrod Herring

EDIT: I'm aware of UPS/Fed-ex jobs and may consider them but just looking for other options.

Sucks to hear man. That was a nice place it seems for the 1 minute I was in there.

Good luck to you.

Yeah it wasn't to bad for what it was but oh well.

http://www.chase.com if you're super desperate

Lol kind of got that in the works but haven't heard back yet.

• 2 weeks later...