**Huge Gains On just a Tune Look inside!!!**

Evolved8

what type of dyno does slow motion even have? isn't it some resistance type deal or something retarded like that? put it on a dyno that truly measure load and see what it makes.

every thread i see regarding different shop is just a ton of who did this and i mad this better. damn.

why not post what YOUR shop can do...and NOT what you think others do shitty.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what type of dyno does slow motion even have? isn't it some resistance type deal or something retarded like that? put it on a dyno that truly measure load and see what it makes.

It's a DynaPac. It's actually pretty nice for part throttle tuning. Especially with a system that is realtime. WOT is somewhat iffy from my experience. Not very repeatable. And I have used more than 1 DynaPac.

every thread i see regarding different shop is just a ton of who did this and i mad this better. damn.

Nailed it! If you know you might be slamming another shop or tuner,don't post it. Do you see Buschur,Dallas Performance,AMS or any other shop that has pride in their reputation do this?

why not post what YOUR shop can do...and NOT what you think others do shitty.

Nailed it again. When you build/tune a car from scratch that you think is exceptional,then a post is warranted.

That's the thing I'm not bashing anyone. I'm just saying I'm being unfairly portrayed. I guesse I should be flattered.

This really would not upset me so much If I had not taken off work to help this guy and spent allot of time just helping this kid out.

Ryan218 your right on man. I think its funny I don't even run a shop and I get cheap shots taken at me.

Slomo has lost customers over this thread. I have no customers to lose I just have pride, and I take allot of pride in my work.

Look I was even trying to buy a FMIC setup from them. If it worked out at least 1 other bug eye was going to go with one.

Well i would have to see the car but making the foglights work might not be possible. Anyways

For a Full Slowmotion Aluminum piping kit to Front mount would be $565.00 Installed all piping couplers and T-Bolts.

Then your choice of intercooler.

Percision 350 HP intercooler $255.00

Percision 600 HP Intercooler $365.00

When were you looking to do this so i can check the sch for you?

Thanks.

It's a DynaPac. It's actually pretty nice for part throttle tuning. Especially with a system that is realtime. WOT is somewhat iffy from my experience. Not very repeatable. And I have used more than 1 DynaPac.

Nailed it! If you know you might be slamming another shop or tuner,don't post it. Do you see Buschur,Dallas Performance,AMS or any other shop that has pride in their reputation do this?

Nailed it again. When you build/tune a car from scratch that you think is exceptional,then a post is warranted.

exactly

That's the thing I'm not bashing anyone. I'm just saying I'm being unfairly portrayed. I guesse I should be flattered.

This really would not upset me so much If I had not taken off work to help this guy and spent allot of time just helping this kid out.

Ryan218 your right on man. I think its funny I don't even run a shop and I get cheap shots taken at me.

Slomo has lost customers over this thread. I have no customers to lose I just have pride, and I take allot of pride in my work.

Look I was even trying to buy a FMIC setup from them. If it worked out at least 1 other bug eye was going to go with one.

I'm just tired of seeing this shop did this and look what happend. shit happens when your talking about cars "pushing the limit" to say. some shops have better tuning soft ware or use a different type which could result for a voracious in the numbers. from the sounds of it Thorne was trying to tune the car to make it drive able and to run not like shit.

slowmo...you guys seemed to have tuned it for as much as you could get out of it. if its been over a year alot of shit could of been changed on it.

there's no need to say his tune sucked when you don't have a clue what he was trying to tune around.

do i get the just of it here or what?

hell after every thread bash that has happened i don't even know where the hell i want to take my mustang to be dynoed now.

This reminds me of the old saying, "if you drag someone through the mud you are going to get dirty too." I have to say that the way the first post initially made it sound it was like someone tuned the WRX....nothing changes and they tune the WRX.....they see all these gains. This way of presenting it and the way they talked about the "other tuner" who did the car previously made it try and sound like all of these gains were based off of their tuning skills alone and not acknowledge the fact that the car had other issues.

Again, this is just my opinion of how the thread looked to me, I am not saying anything about anybody or their tuning skills.

It seems like if SloMo didn't want this to happen they wouldn't have presented it the way they did. They brought up the other tune and made it sound like the gains were just from that. Did they not think people were going to ask who tuned it first? They should have just said here is a WRX we tuned, and not brought up the other stuff if they didn't want it talked about.

I agree. This is what I got from this, as well. They were using it as a misleading example for their 'tuning prowess'. Not that they are or aren't capable of a good wrx tune. As I said, this is how I understood the context of the original post.

Hi, this is Corey... I tuned the car... Typically if the car has been tuned in the past(which I was told it was) I do baseline runs... I did two pulls and saw similar results so I started tuning.... I gave the before and after results on the tune to my front guys and was not trying to attack anyone... Those were the results I got. Nothing more, nothing less.

When I got the car, the BCS was not plugged in. It had a external gate on it and was running 14psi approx(spring Pressure)... I threw a Hallmans MBC for a quick solution to turning up the boost.

This is not my problem... Given the customers approval, I will load the car on the dyno, remove my MBC, load the map that I downloaded, and do 3 pulls. If the results are any different, I will pay for the 3 pulls. If they are the same, the customer will owe me for my time and the baseline pulls.... This is not my battle, im not here to battle. This is my customer and I was not trying to put him on blast...

I am done with this thread. The customer knows are number... If he wants to do it, I expect a phone call from him to setup some time.

Grant, sorry this was not my intentions...

To each his own...

Corey Parrish

Slowmotion Motorsports LLC

687 Kintner Pkwy

Sunbury, OH 43074

740-965-1728

shop@slowmotionmotorsports

Now please take this to PM's, phone calls, e-mails, smoke signals, or however else you see fit to figure it out.

Thanks

The rest of the world

**Thorne also wants it on the public record the car was "broken".**

PS

Any further questions, comments, concerns or general fuckery can go to someone involved with this trainwreck.

Edited by O'Doyle
"I"nvolved...Idiot :D