New To Columbus

09ScionXD

You should photochop the background blurry so he can see how fast it is and know you put the turbo in the chop too.

Ghost Driver Burnout

Notice the fender vents that are typically part of such a high power turbo kit ;)

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/115951587/original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are you ever going to buy a fast car?

exactly

Oh boy. It all went wrong with post #21.

Yea, at first I was like somethings strange about this one but I couldnt put my finger on it. Then came post 21 and that made me throw up a little in my mouth and it all made sense

The scion is clean, I wouldn't mind one as a daily driver. I will refrain from commenting on some of your other "cars" because your intro was pretty good and you haven't whined like a little bitch yet.

Whatever you do, don't join scionpowered.com and make a "columbusracing hates scions" thread.

well well well.. another scion. i dont really like the Xd's myself but were in the same family so welcome... and as far as scion meets, there is a group called ohioscions. i dont wanna talk negatively about them but i got harassed pretty badly over there, more so than here if you can believe that. it s a tight group but maybe you'll like it.

+ rep for having the balls to join CR with a scion tho

yea i not worried about some of the negative comments im not ganna go whine..Im just here to meet some new people in columbus and to hang out at local car gatherings when and where they are..if everything is cool i will support columbus racing with a couple decals..

yea i not worried about some of the negative comments im not ganna go whine..Im just here to meet some new people in columbus and to hang out at local car gatherings when and where they are..if everything is cool i will support columbus racing with a couple decals..

I'm sure you will enjoy it here, just check out the cool picture pdqgp made of what your car would look like with a turbo. j/k :marc:

I'm sure you will enjoy it here, just check out the cool picture pdqgp made of what your car would look like with a turbo. j/k :marc:

i like the pictures...i really want to get it lowered and get tint on it very soon

so do you guys meet anywhere on every friday and saturday nights and hangout out and chil

No, we only meet on the interhoppers. Face to face meets are strictly forbidden, and punishable by a swift kick to the balls. Let me give you an example of the time I met one of our more esteemed members, Phil.

"Hey I think I recognize your car from the intertubes !!!"

"What ?!?! Who the fuck are you bitch !!!"

"I'm Rob, Sol740 from Columbusracing.com, ya know ... I have a bluish Evo ... cmon man, we're interbuddies" both hands up, backing away slowly.

"What the fuck are you doing talking to me ... in public ... take this whore!!!"

"Oh my fucking god you kicked me right in my balls !"

"And if you know whats good for you, you'll forget my face."

And so on so forth.

Though srsly ... when you are approved ... just check the "Meetings" section.

Edited by sol740

WTF is going on with this thread??? I mean don't get me wrong, the intro was good but something just seems off...

Thanks to all that have accepted my Introduction...I Look forward to meeting new columbus people at local meets...

I will try and make it to sonic on stenzler rd... What i will do is also get on sonic.com and get the address and put it in my gps to get me right there lol.. Columbus racing is really cool and i would like to meet alot of you guys..

...Im just here to meet some new people in columbus and to hang out at local car gatherings

No-offence , but you sound like some cereal killer robot who’s got a grudge against “racers” for running over your kitten. You’re not going to come to the Sonic on Seltzer Rd and kill us all are you? Then the abundance of pimped out rides… I don’t know, maybe I’m waaaay off but something just seems odd here…Either way, I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and +rep you because you seem to handle shit well and you managed to make it 2 pages with a Scion. That and if you really are a robot cereal killer you may spare me since I was… “nice?” :lol:

Welcome to CR

No-offence , but you sound like some cereal killer robot who’s got a grudge against “racers” for running over your kitten. You’re not going to come to the Sonic on Seltzer Rd and kill us all are you? Then the abundance of pimped out rides… I don’t know, maybe I’m waaaay off but something just seems odd here…Either way, I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and +rep you because you seem to handle shit well and you managed to make it 2 pages with a Scion. That and if you really are a robot cereal killer you may spare me since I was… “nice?” :lol:

Welcome to CR

Damn you noobie ... you keep your filthy robotic arms away from me Lucky Charms.

WTF is going on with this thread??? I mean don't get me wrong, the intro was good but something just seems off...

Welcome to CR

You're a boxer, stop being a vageen and fight the damn robot.

No, we only meet on the interhoppers. Face to face meets are strictly forbidden, and punishable by a swift kick to the balls. Let me give you an example of the time I met one of our more esteemed members, Phil.

"Hey I think I recognize your car from the intertubes !!!"

"What ?!?! Who the fuck are you bitch !!!"

"I'm Rob, Sol740 from Columbusracing.com, ya know ... I have a bluish Evo ... cmon man, we're interbuddies" both hands up, backing away slowly.

"What the fuck are you doing talking to me ... in public ... take this whore!!!"

"Oh my fucking god you kicked me right in my balls !"

"And if you know whats good for you, you'll forget my face."

And so on so forth.

Though srsly ... when you are approved ... just check the "Meetings" section.

Oh my gosh! We have totally had that exact conversation before.

Blueish Black Evo > All other Evos.